The New Team

Need To know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty other Fanfics out there
3.) this is for Jutsu's Oiroke no Jutsu
4.)this is for when it is mind talking time "sup"
5.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
6.)this is for demon talking "kit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Iruka left, all the gennin gathered into their teams.Ino had managed to wakeup Hinata and escorted her over to where Naruto now sat, still in between the rows in the middle of the isle.They all sat on the isle, the girls each facing Naruto, and he was still smiling.

"So, Naruto," Ino started, "What happened to you. I mean, we heard about how you passed an all but you look different."You look HOT!"She thought."Well Ino-chan,"she blushed at this, I've wanted new clothes for a long time but due to things I'm not ready to tell you about, that orange nightmare was all anyone would sell me I got my new clothes from the Hokage as a graduation present for helping the village with Mizuki."Naruto stated.

The three girls wondered why the stores would only sell him clothes in "kill me" orange, but decided that he'd tell them when they were ready.

"So," Sakura took up the inquisition, "what does that symbol on all your clothes mean?"

Naruto scratched the back of his head with his right hand. "Well, you see I-" a poof in the front of the class cut him off. A beautiful woman came out of the smoke. She was wearing an outfit that seemed to be made mostly out of bandages with a long red sleeve covering her left arm. "Team 7, I'm Kurenai, let's go!" She said with a smile.

The girls and Naruto got up and followed Kurenai out of the Academy and they walked down the streets of the village until they came to a small training ground with a bunch of trees placed sporadically around a plain-like area.

Kurenai stopped in the center of the training ground and turned to her team and motioned for them all to sit down on the few flat rocks that were visible.

When they, Kurenai included, were all sitting down facing each other, the three girls were on one large rock together while Naruto and Kurenai were on small rocks.

"Okay," Kurenai exclaimed, "now, how about we introduce ourselves. You know, our likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc."

Sakura nodded and wentfirst. "My name is Sakura Haruno. I like Sasuke-kun, my dislikes are those who get in the way of me being with Sasuke-kun, and my hobbies are," she blushed, "well I'd rather not say."

Kurenai sighed. "Good God, a fan-girl. Please give me the strength not to kill her!" Kurenai mentally wailed. "Okay, you in purple, your next."

Ino nodded. "My name is Ino Yamanaka, my likes are gardening, my family, my friends, and boys, and my dislikes are bullies, lazy slackers, and those who betray their friends for no reason." Ino glared at Sakura for a moment but then turned back to everyone. "My hobbies are gardening,practicing my families jutsu, gossip, and messing with people." Ino smiled as she ended her intro.

Kurenai smiled too."Well, at least she's not a total fan-girl and has some sense of loyalty and wants to be a ninja. And it's good her whole world doesn't revolve around the Uchiha." Then Kurenai pointed to Hinata. "Your next."

Hinata blushed andnodded. "M-My name I-is Hinata H-Hyuuga. My l-likes are," she tries not to look at Naruto, "flowers, kind people, people who do their best, and my friends, my dislikes a-are how my c-clan does things with t-the m-main and branch h-houses and m-my hobbies are flower pressing, reading, practicing my style of "Gentle Fist"taijutsu." Hinata said as confident as she could.