CHAPTER 11; BAD TO WORSE?

Weeks Later

*BRANDY POV *

Goddamn,  being THIS big at only 5 and a half months pregnant is tiring!  It's 4:57 in the morning and I'm currently sitting down on my bed with a tub of Cookies & Cream ice cream,  eating,  and watching Juice!  Zk spent a night, he's knocked out cold next to me,  slightly snoring.  I can't sleep at all and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow because I'm coming down with the flu.  Zk said he'd come tomorrow and stay a few days to help me. Nothing hasn't really changed since I left Tees place that night,  he's still on his phone but he's helping more.

I suddenly heard a load vibration over Zk's snoring.  I looked at my phone,  it wasn't mines,  so I checked Zk phone.  Somebody was calling him,  the caller ID read 'Faith ' O_o who's THAT??!  I answered

"Hello? "

"Hello?  Where is Zk at?!" I heard a ghetto GIRL voice responded

"He's sleep,  who is this? " I asked sitting up and putting the ice cream on my night stand

"Well I'm Faith. Who are you? " She asked slight calmly

"I'm Brandy,  his baby mother and girlfriend " I got loud. She laughed historically

"Bitch that CAN'T be,  he ain't never tell me he had a baby nor a  girl.  We been messing around for a few weeks now.  Sooo you need to keep yo niggah in check,  cause he waa eating my pussy last night! " She explained slightly laughing. 

I was Soooo lost of words.  I hung up the phone and took a deep breathe.  Tears formed in my eyes, I'm about to kill his ass!!!!  I called Dess

"Hello,  B why you calling my phone,  do you know what time it is?!" Dess answered with a attitude

"I'm sorry,  but come get yo lil best friend Zk,  cause I'm about to beat his ass! " I yelled explaining everything fast

"Whoaaaa,  What happened?!" She asked

"Come get his ass! " O yelled then hung up. 

I turned on my room light then threw the phone at a sleeping Zk "Brandy what the fuck?! " He yelled.  "Don't Wtf me bitch niggah!!!  You a lying, cheating,  nasty bitch!!! " I yelled pushing him and slapping him.  "BRANDY Stop!  What are you talking about!!!? " He yelled trying to hold my arms back.

"You got that hoe calling yo phone trynna curse me out,  telling me how you ate her pussy,  that she yo girl!! fuck You Zk,  you ain't shit!!! " I yelled crying hard as ever.  His eyes grew wide "Brandy baby,  I'm sorry.  I am so sorry. " He begged trying to kiss me everywhere.  I walked over my closet where some of his stuff is.  I flipped thru hangers and baskets full of clothes,  throwing everything that belonged to him OUT!!!

"Stop,  lemme explain Brandy " he said following my every move."Get the FUCK OUT My house!  I'm done!  Get all your shit, and get OUT!!! " I yelled throwing out all his jewelry,  shoes,  boxers,  bags of drug money,  and clothes.  He was calm and collecting all his things,  until he heard me scream that I was threw "What you mean'I'm done '?!" He asked getting up from the floor. 

I got up and walked to the hall closet to get all the bags of money and drugs that he has stashed away "So you done? You gone throw all we have done away?! " He asked leaning against the wall.  I turned around "What the fuck you mean throw everything away!!!???!! " I yelled furiously "You have cheated on me twice,  you got girls calling yo phone at all times of the morning, hoes telling me that they yo girl, you sleeping with other girls,  and you left me,  your baby's mother to go to her doctors appointment alone!!!  You fucking up,  I don't wanna be with you anymore Zkauri.  All you do is hurt me. " I explained crying.  I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.  "Get your belonging and get OUT! " I yelled softly.  He sucked his teeth and walked back to my room. I sat back and rubbed my stomach letting all the good and bad memories flash in my head.  "I gave him everything,  and it all ends like this " I whispered to myself. 

I heard him walk in with his things.  He sat all his bags down by the front door "Bryce on his way " He said bluntly.  He walked over to me then kneeled down infront of me.  "Brandy can we talk? " He held my hands with his "There ain't nothing to say. " I rolled my eyes "Listen to me b " He started looking into my eyes.  I tried to avoid his contact but I was stuck in the moment.

" Let's be 300. I have cheated on you with Faith once before.  I have told her that I was single,  but we was into it bad and your pregnancy was too much at the time. I didn't tell her about the baby because it was none of her business. I truly apologize for cheating,  having other girls calling my phone on some bullshit,  I LOVE you too much to let you go and thas on my daddy grave,  on my life.  Brandy I am nothing without you by my side,  you my fucking rock.  Stop all this bullshit and sit and work shit out with me. Baby please forgive me. " He put his head in my lap and kissed my stomach. 

DESS POV

WTF can possibly be wrong at 5 in the morning?!  I put on some Nike sweats and locked up the house.  I hopped in my Buick truck and drove over to Brandys crib.  When I pulled up I saw the door wide open of her apartment that she shared with her mother.  The living room light was on as Well. I walked in quietly and saw Zk kissing Brandy stomach.  She looked as if she had been crying.

"Can anybody tell me what's going on? " I walked in and closed the door behind me. After Brandy and Zk told me what happened I was shocked.

"You gotta drop all these hoes and make it up to her Zkauri! You ain't winning her back too easily this time . You done really fucked up! " I yelled towards him.  "I can't be with you anymore.  You broke my heart and stepped on it. " Brandy said

I heard somebody come thru the front door......  it was Tearani and Bryce with Timothy fast asleep in his hands.  "What the Fuck is the problem at five in the fucking morning, I got shit to do tomorrow!! " Bryce yelled mad as fuck. 

"This niggah cheating on B,  got hoes calling,  Not claiming his baby mother and shit! " I yelled back. 

"Get yo shit and come on! I'll be in the car,  we can deal with this later on " Tearani said. She took Timothy from Bryce then walked off.  "Too fucking early!! "Tearani mumbled walking off. 

****************************

I got Brandy some clothes anf she went to my house.  As for Zk.....  he went back to his house because Tearani was pissed too  off. 

WHAT Y'ALL THINK!!!!?  ZK FUCKED UP!

COMMENT & VOTE! *^▁^*♡