07

▼▼▼

Chapter 7 : Its my twin brother , Kim Taejin

▲▲▲

" Yongji , get your lazy ass up and go throw this bag of rubbish " mom shouted .

I let out a sigh then taking the bag of rubbish and said " yea yea yeah " .

I open the backyard door and I saw ..... " err , why are you here , " I ask . Its  Kim Taejin .Taehyung's twin brother .

" nothing , I was just thinking ... Why your not going home with V huh ? " he said , smirking . 

" Why do you care anyways , " I said , putting the black bag down beside me .

" Well , don't you want to know what's the reason " he said .

" Nope , its find for me . By the way , your blocking the rubbish bin get off " I said , pushing Taejin away .

" Hm , it looks like your not interested . But never mind , you soon want to know " he said , walking away   

■■■

P.O.V Taehyung

" Hey , my dearest twin brother  " a voice from my back . I turned and see who is it ... " What ? " I replied . Its my twin brother , Kim Taejin .

" You ended the game huh " he asks , leaning towards the wall .

I look at him , chuckled and " Why do you want to know ? " said .

" Well , I just met Yongji " he said .  

" What did you do to her "

" Nothing , I was just talking to her " he said .

I stands up , holding on his collar and " WHAT THE F**K DID YOU SAID !? " shouted  .

 he laughed .

" What did you said to her " I calmly ask ,  letting go of his collar .

" Bitch ! I was just talking to her about you and her game ! " he shouted back  
" Get out , and don't you dare to touch her ! " I said .

" She's not yours anyways " he said .

" SHE IS MINE ! " I shouted

" Prove it "

" I am gonna proves it on her birthday  , you bitch " I said

he laughed again . " Anyways , I'm going to see when your telling Yongji " he continue .

" I will tell her , just shut up " I said . 

▼▼▼

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

▲▲▲

01/01/17