Chapter 13- Where is Mommy?✔

SAME DIFFERENCE- BY KGALI CLAIRE MMUOE

(Edited)
13
#Songs
#AliciaKeys #no one
#JasonDerulo #Breathing

Brent

I was heading towards the maternity ward feeling excited, when my phone vibrated and I saw that Clara had sent me a message. Just as I was about to open it Andrew called me .
When my son calls he usually has something interesting to tell me , ask about something or remind me of something I might have missed...
His Birthday was in four months September 7 and he is turning six years old.
He was starting to look so much like me. I couldn't believe how fast he was growing .Just the other day Clara and I took him home . He was a so small and now we both went to go get the same hair cut two days ago.His unrully curls needed a trim and my hair was long enough so we both opted to cut our hair short and leave our curls wild .
He looked like the younger version of me apart from his eyes , that reminded me of my wife who I need to see and show my new cut to. I haven't had my hair this short for a while. Six years to be exact was when I started growing my hair, and the last time I had my hair like this was when Clara was pregnant with Andy.

Without hesitation I tapped the answer button
"Hey Andy. "

"Hey dad is mommy with you ?"

Andrew sounded worried and his voice was shaky.

"She's on her way to see me . What's wrong champ?."

" I saw aunty Angie today when we drove off and she's been following mommy . I saw her at the toy store too and at school. "

"I believe you. Why didn't you tell me? "

I was starting to have ill feelings. I was feeling guilty for not making sure my family was safe before we left. Everything was going fine and my wife was almost due in two months .

"Mommy is in trouble . I had a bad feeling all day daddy . We didn't say goodbye this morning and I really wanted to make her a new sandwich I came up with."

"I know and I'm sorry buddy , but look on the bright side we get show her our new matching hairstyles and we get to find out if you are having a brother or a sister. "

"Will you call me when you see mommy, cause she's not picking up hence I called you. Gio came to pick me up . We are stuck in traffic on a Tuesday ... Can you believe..."

"That's odd. Did you call uncle Carlo too?"

"Aha and he too isn't picking up."

Carlo and Clara should be here by now. They are not sleeping together, he's my brother and he loves her like a sister. I tend to get so jealous. I don't want to lose Clara, although she has assured me she isn't going to leave me and she hasn't given me any reason to doubt her.

"How far are you angel?"

" We just passed an accident we will be there now now."

"Okay my boy , Daddy loves you."

"Okay daddy your son loves you too."

As soon as I hung up I tracked down my wife.When the phone located her I breathed a sigh of relief, the phone said she was here in the hospital. I finally made it as Andrew was just walking in with Gio, he ran and gave me a hug. I saw Tim who was headed towards our direction. I picked up Andy who didn't want to let me go and met Tim half way.

" Hey Andy, How are you champ? "
Andrew turned his head and smiled at Tim. Gio had followed us as per instruction.

"Hello Uncle Tims. I'm feeling iffy."

Tim couldn't help but laugh

"Wow Andy why is that?"
He climbed off me and looked up at Tim who stooped down to his level .