[13]

Mark rolled his eyes,
"You're getting VERY touchy feely..." Jack told him.
"It's not my fault. You just have an amazing body." Mark whispered, making Jack shiver. Mark began to pin Jack to his bed.

"M-Mark?" Jack asked as his shirt was removed, Mark removed his shirt and undid his jeans. Jack's sweats were pulled down, along with his briefs. Mark stayed in his underwear as he towered over Jack, making him blush and flinch.
"P-please, no..." Jack stuttered, Mark pulled Jack's legs apart. And he started....

Kissing Jack's lips softly,
"Mm?" Jack questioned. Mark smiled,
"I'm gonna need you to come with me." Jack was scooped up, And still naked. Which was a problem for him,
"Mark... Can we go back and get my briefs?" Jack asked,
"Nope. We're having a bubble bath!" Mark chirped. Jack crossed his legs, being humiliated inside of his own home was the worst! Mark nuzzled his nose into Jack's hair, making Jack push his face away. Mark opened the bathroom door and stepped in, closing and locking it.

Jack was gently placed into the tub, he shivered as his bare backside made contact with the cold material of the tub. Mark turned the taps and let warm water pour from the faucet. Jack began feeling water submerge, touching his waist with a warm feeling.

Mark slipped out of his boxers and grabbed three bath bombs, tossing each one in while he slipped into the tub. The bombs disintegrated and bubbles took form, making the water soapy.

Jack giggled a bit, but sighed and looked over the edge of the tub. 'Am I no longer a buoyant and bubbly Irishman?' Jack thought, not noticing Mark had bubbles all over him and was lurking towards him. Mark jumped on Jack, making him squeal and laugh.

"Mark! You dunce!" Jack giggled again, hitting Mark softly. Jack exhaled, slowly submerging himself into the soap water. 'I need to unwind...' Jack thought, then feeling something weird. He sat up, seeing that Mark was pinching his backside.
"Mark, stop that!" Jack slapped his hands away and shoved Mark.
"It's fun to see you flustered..." Mark purred, pinning his wrists down.
"Mark... I just want to have a normal bath with you." Jack explained, but Mark didn't listen. He started to suck on Jack's collarbone, making Jack squeal. Mark laughed a bit and let go, making Jack more irritated. Jack had snapped.
"Mark. How many times do I have to tell you not to act creepy?" Jack asked, Mark just grabbed his backside.
"Is saying you have an amazing body an answer?" Mark whispered, Jack felt angry.

«A few minutes later...»

"GET OUT!" Jack screamed as he pushed Mark out of the bathroom. Mark had been saying dirty things about Jack, that was the thing that set him off. Jack slammed the door and locked it, going back towards the tub. He grabbed another bath bomb and threw it in, smelling the scent of fresh flowers.

He stepped in and exhaled, laying back down as the bubbles washed over him. 'Now THIS is how you relax...' Jack thought, smiling as he smelled the mixes of fresh flowers and Irish Springs. He honestly felt like he was bathing in a rainforest waterfall, decorated in exotic flowers.

Mark, waiting outside while he was wet and cold, knocked.
"Jacky? Honey Pie? Pumpkin?" Mark called, even his partner's nicknames didn't get his attention. Jack was just unwinding and peacefully let the water wash over his bare body.

"Baby... My boxers are in there!" Mark called again, and Jack grabbed Mark's hairbrush and threw it at the door, making a loud noise. Mark backed away, but then started banging on the door. Jack shot up,
"Baby needs to listen to daddy..." Mark said, managing to get the lock loose. Jack began crying as Mark got in, Mark saw his upset partner and walked towards him.
"Baby Bear... Please don't cry..." Mark lifted Jack out of the tub, he could never relax!