[12]

Jack Felt His Face, It Was Still Hot From Mark's Lustful Actions. He Pulled His Knees To His Chest And Sighed.
"You Didn't Need To Lick There..." Jack Grumbled,
"And I Never Wanted To Get Naked, Either." He Muttered. Mark Pouted,
"Where's My Bubbly Little Irish Baby?" He Asked. "What?" The Irishman Tilted His Head, "Seán. He's My Sweet, Kind, Bubbly Little Irish Baby! He's Missing. And I Need Help Finding Him!" Mark Explained In A Loving Voice. Jack Giggled Under His Breath, "Seán's Right Here, Markimoo..." He Whispered.
"There's My Sweet, Giggly Irish Baby!" The Half-Korean Brought The Younger One Into His Lap And Rocked Him Lovingly.
Jack Was Happy, "I Love You..." Mark Whispered As He Kissed Jack's Forehead.
Jack Let Out A Soft Little Noise, "I'm Guessing That's My Answer." The Older Man Chuckled.
"Mark... Why Do You Treat Me Like A Baby?"
The Younger Asked,
"Because You Are My Baby." Mark Replied.
"You Smell Like Lemon Juice..." He Ruffled Jack's Hair,
"But You're Sweeter Than That." Mark Chuckled.
"Aw... Mark!" Jack Blushed And Giggled. "You Wanna Go Out?" The Half-Korean Asked,
"Okay." The Irishman Smiled.
"But First..." Mark Gave Him A Kiss Behind His Pointed Ear.
~~~
Jack Got Out Of The Car, Pushing The Door To The Cafe Open. Mark Quickly Followed Behind, heading To The Counter When Jack Was Standing There. The Two Talked For A Bit While Drinking Coffee, They Sometimes Cracked Jokes And Gave A Few Chuckles.
~~~
Mark Grunted As He Carried A Sleepy Jack Inside The House. He Walked Upstairs And Placed Jack On His Bed. Mark Took His Sneakers Off And Rubbed The Smaller Man's Feet, Before Leaving Him To Nap.
Jack Shivered, And He Started Cuddling With A Pillow. Mark Looked Back Into The Room And Saw What He Was Doing.
"I Guess He Wants Cuddles..." Mark Smiled As He Headed In, He Pulled The Pillow Out Of His Arms And Wrapped His Around Jack. He Began Snaking His Arms Around His Sides, Making Jack Shiver Again. Mark Then Dug His Nails Into His Behind, "YIPE!" Jack Squealed. Mark Chuckled A Bit, Sliding His Hands Down His Jeans.
"These Briefs Feel Silky..." Mark Whispered, Grabbing The Waistband And Pulling Up Really Hard. "AGH!" Jack Shot Up, Seeing Mark Holding Him By His Briefs.
"Mark! You Don't Have To Give Me A Wedgie To Wake Up!" He Yelled As Mark Laughed, "Well, You're Wearing Briefs That Feel Like Silk!" Mark Told Him.
Jack Blushed And Began Thinking Of A Thing Mark Does Sometimes. "Well, At Least I Don't Throw Controllers!" Jack Stuck Out His Tongue. Mark Sighed, "One Time I Did It By Accident!" He Exclaimed. "Why Are We Even Fighting! I'm Tired!" Jack Whined As He Put His Head To A Pillow. "Okay, Silk Baby." Mark Chuckled.