Surprise

Hey people! An update for all of you. This one is just a short one but I hope you'll enjoy it. Thank you for supporting my story and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars!

-A

Cara's POV

"And that is why I'm here. I'm putting my priorities first." I gently spoke, just a few meters away from Kendall's back.

I noticed that she flinch a little, maybe because of my voice suddenly popping out of nowhere, when I'm supposed to be a thousand miles away from her. I can't blame her though, we had a huge fight yesterday and seeing me here, is the last thing in her 'what to expect tonight' list.

She still didn't move, maybe weighing if this is just her imagination or it is really the reality.

She's so cute. God knows how much I miss her.

When she still didn't turn around so I took that as a chance to smile and wave at her family. "Hey guys!" I mouthed to them.

I'm glad that they reciprocated it whole heartedly, they wave their hands back and gave me the welcoming smile that they always give to me. Khloe, Kanye and Kylie even signalling me a thumbs up.

I miss this fam too. It's almost two months.

I can't help myself but to let a sweet smile be plastered on my lips, the moment the love of my life slowly turn around, finally letting my blue orbs be mezmerize by her brown ones, just like always.

"Surprise!" I happilly exclaimed, as I started to walk towards where my heart belongs, still with the bouquet of flowers in my hands.

But then again, as soon as I reach her, the thought of seeing paradise in her eyes was totally thrown out the window, when I saw how sad the look in it is.

Oh my love. I'm so sorry. I silently whispered to myself, as I saw how tired she really is. When I fully saw her beautiful face, I knew right then and there, how much tears I've caused her this past few days. How much pain I've inflicted in her heart.

She looks so exhausted. I said to myself again, when I saw the dark bag beneath her eyes.

And I swear to God, I'm trying my very best right now, not to punch myself in the face, because of agreeing with Kylie and Barbara's plan.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry love.." I sincerely apologized with every pureness in my heart, as I set the flowers down at the table and gently wrap my arms around her. I hugged her tight, as tight as I ever could, but still gentle though, not wanting to hurt her even more.

"I'm so sorry! God! I shouldn't have done it. Oh love.." I whispered to her, as I kiss the side of her head numerously. If only this hug and kisses that I'm giving her, can take all the pain away in her heart, I would gladly do this with every mili second that pass us by.

"Love, I'm so sorry.." I apologized again, as I can now feel the tears slowly forming in my eyes.

I can feel her slowly hugging me back. "Sssshhhh..don't cry love..You're forgiven.." She whispered back at me and I know that she really do mean it too, which pained me even more.