Humiliation

So here is another update guys.
But first I just want to say thank you for taking your time on reading my story. Please vote and leave comments if you like! I would really appreciate it a lot! Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars like what i always say its not my first nor my second language!

Peace!

-A

----------------------------------------------------
Cara's POV

"Cara! Wake up!" I heard someone calling my name while shaking me.

What the?! Who the hell is this?!

I tried opening my eyes to see who the hell is disturbing me early this morning, but as always I failed.

Nevermind! Just wanna have more time in paradise.

I just put my pillow above my head to dismiss the voice immediately and went back to sleeping.

"Cara Jocelyn Delevingne!!! Fucking wake up now!!!"

Now i know who it is. My sister Poppy. She's the only one who has an access to my apartment apart ofcourse to Kenny. Only the both of them has keys to invade my privacy. My sister ofcourse because she's family and my manager at the same time. Kendall because she's my bestfriend and girlfriend..

In the future.

Oh really?

I just hope so.

"Are you gonna wake up or not!" She shouted again which really got me irritated because it fucking echoed in the entire room.

"Bloody-" I have never finished what i'm about to say when a newspaper landed straight into my face.

I wanna protest again because she just ruined my beauty sleep and slap me with a news paper, but then she cutted me off again.

"Don't even say it! Just fucking read it!"

"Cara Delevingne makes alcohol her new water, end up mopping the floor with her face."

Its the fucking headline with a picture of me laying down on the floor.

Assholes! It would have been better if they corrected it with 'her beautiful face'.

I didn't even read what's inside. I crumpled and throw it outside the window.

Just a waste of time.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She asked me again, anger still visible in her voice.

"Nothing Pop. I just slip okay? I'm not even that drunk, like what they are claiming." I said with my not so interested voice while getting ready to continue my beauty sleep.

"Nothing?! You almost attacked an old man!" She shouted and throw me another newspaper.

I again, lazily get up my bed and sit straight up, to waste another minute of my precious time on reading a fucking news paper.

"Cara Delevingne almost attack a paparazzi." I read it out loud to satisfy my sister. And just like the first one, i crumpled and throw it to the window.

I heard my sister release a very deep sigh. "You're horrible Cara! You've been this piece of shit for a week now. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She again shouted at me for the gazillionth time with her left hand on her waist and the other on her head massaging her temple.

"Nothing! I've been like this all my life! Why'd you always asked if there's something wrong!" Now i'm frustrated. With this hangover, having not enough sleep and you're sister shouting at you.