Prompt 13: Do you want me to leave?

*NEW PROMPT ARC: Fantasy arc: Vampires*

**Rated prompt, you've been warned!**

***I don't usually do author notes but some people are expecting a secretary verse update, that's coming up soon there is only two prompts left for it but I had to get this one out of my system first!***

The wind gently blew the curtains through the open window, making them dance hypnotically. Unfocused eyes stared at the curtains, their owners mind miles away. She was waiting for him to come, just like she did every night.

At the beginning, she had feared his nightly visits, feared his presence and what it did to her. Now she looked forward to it, waiting for him even. She would never tell him that of course, it was her closely guarded secret. He would never know.

"What has you so distracted tonight?" His hot breath against her ear made her snap out of her thoughts, turning around to look at him.

He was dressed casually today, faded jeans and a green shirt, his hear tousled and his lips curved in a smirk at having scared her.

He looked the same as the day she first saw him, the day she had agreed to being his, the day he had officially began to visit her room every night.

"What's the matter Khushi?" his voice suddenly lowered seductively, his hand curving around the back of her neck and pulling her face closer to his. "You're not ignoring me I hope, you know how much I hate that don't you?"

"N-no." she whispered, staring into his eyes.

"Good," he whispered, his lips brushing against hers with every word. "You're learning from your mistakes little kitten."

Narrowing her eyes, Khushi growled at him in irritation. "Do not call me that!"

"If you don't want me to call you that, then you should stop behaving like a kitten."he murmured, cutting off her protests by claiming her lips in a hungry kiss. 

Khushi pressed her lips together, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of kissing him back. She wasn't expecting the sharp bite to her bottom lip that made her gasp in shock, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth.

Pulling away from her, she stared at him dazedly for a minute before she came back to her senses. Her eyes narrowed in anger when she saw the smug smirk on his face. 

"Just do what you came here for and get out!" she demanded harshly.

"What no foreplay?" he quirked an eyebrow, enjoying her furious expression. "As you wish kitten."

Grabbing her shoulders, he pushed her back onto her bed, laying on top of her before she could protest.

His lips trailed down her neck, his teeth nipping at her sensitive skin gently. He pushed her nightdress blouse to the side, exposing her shoulder and the swell of her breast to his hungry eyes. He trailed his kisses further down before biting sharply into the arch of her breast, sinking sharp fangs into her sensitive skin.

Throwing her head back, Khushi let out a loud moan as she felt him sucking at her breast, pulling up her blood and greedily drinking it down. Her eyes rolled up and closed as her body heated up at his heady embrace, her mind wiped clear of all thoughts except for the pleasure running through her body. 

He had told her that first night, after he had drank from her the first time and her body had reacted explosively. He told her how that the more a vampire ages, the less blood they need but the person they drank from became aroused from the bite. The older the vampire, the more arousing their bite he had informed her before leaning into her ear and whispering the words that had made her gasp. 'I'm the oldest vampire alive kitten, do you think you can resist my bite?'

Two months down the line and her reaction was only slightly less potent to his bite. Those first few times she had passed out from her explosive orgasms when he started drinking from her. Now, she was only highly aroused by the time he drank his fill and pulled away. She always needed a cold shower after he left though.

Khushi's mind started clearing not long after he had pulled his fangs from her breast, she became aware of his licking over the bite he had given her, healing it while catching any last drops of blood that came out. 

His gaze slowly moved up, taking in her bare neck before moving to her glazed eyes.

"Thank you kitten." he murmured.

"Why do you insist on calling me that?" she whispered, too tired from the blood loss and the arousal running through her to protest the nickname.

A smirk tilted his lips, his eyes suddenly shining with amusement. "Remember the first night we met? There you were this little wisp of a girl, all anger and fire when I came up to you, asking to claim you, to make you mine. You yelled and argued without even hearing me out before I got fed up and restrained you just to get you to listen to me. That did nothing to stop you from yelling and arguing. That was when I realized, you reminded me of a kitten with your behavior."

"How does me arguing with you remind you of a kitten exactly?" Khushi questioned, remembering that day clearly.

"You were just like one, a kitten who had discovered it had claws and couldn't wait to use them. You wouldn't even let me talk, just kept yelling and fighting me." he reminded her, smirk not once dropping.

"Well what you were telling me wasn't exactly calming or relaxing was it!" Khushi snapped back, her tone lacking the usual heat due to her tiredness. "You just came up to me, dragged me away from a guy I was dancing with and locked me in a room. Your only explanation was that I smelled good and you wanted to drink my blood."

"Kitten, that was the only part of the explanation that you heard before you started yelling." he explained.

"Of course it was all I could focus on, I thought you were craz-" he cut her off by pressing their lips together, distracting her from her train of thought.

"All I care about is that you agreed to be mine." he murmured against her lips. "Now I think you have a little problem you might need help with kitten."

"P-problem?" Khushi questioned, eyes dazed.

"Yes," he replied, eyes lighting up with an unidentifiable emotion that her brain was to distracted to spend time on figuring out. "I know what my bite does to you."

Blushing, Khushi turned her head away slightly. Hearing him groan, she turned back, confused when he buried his head in her shoulder.

"You blushing is only making me want to bite you again, I suggest you stop it." he whispered, laying soft kisses on her neck.

"It's not like I can control it! Just leave if it pains you that much." Khushi grumbled. It was his fault she was blushing anyway.

"Really Khushi?" He gazed up at her, trailing one of his hands gently down her arm before grabbing her wrist and pinning it above her head. "Do you really want me to go?"

His lips on her neck again caused Khushi to flutter her eyes closed again, gasping as her arousal reignited within her. She barely felt the light caresses he trailed down her other arm, raising it to be pinned above her head with the other one.

He held her wrists with one hand, his other trailing down to her still slightly exposed breast, pulling her blouse down further before brushing gently against her nipple. Shocks of pleasure ran through her, causing her to gasp at the foreign sensations he was bringing to life within her.

"Tell me kitten." he ordered. "Do you want me to leave?"

"No." she whispered softly, eyes still closed.

"No what kitten?" he replied, moving his head up to stare at her pleasure filled face.

He watched as her eyes fluttered open, hazel eyes dazed with pleasure. 

"No Arnav-ji, stay."

He smiled, diving his head down again to finally give her that release she had been craving. Who needed a cold shower when he was there for her anyway.