*7

About 20 minutes later Joe and  Zoe showed up. When they rang the doorbell Sierra started hyperventilating and almost having a panic attack so when I let them in Alissa took Sierra outside to get some fresh air. While they where walking out Zoe asked Sierra "are you okay?".  After she asked Sierra started having a full on panic attack and both Zoe and Joe both got a nervous look on their faces.

I look at them and say "she's okay she's just got a little to excited" "about what?" Joe asks. Both Zoe and I give him a weird look he finally figures it out and says "ohhhh" "yeah" Zoe and I sarcastically say together.

After that I say "come in and sit down I was almost done making lunch. Also sorry there's no furniture it will be here in like five minutes." "Ok but you didn't have to make us lunch." Zoe says "it was the most I could do its my first time having proper guests over"

By the time lunch was done the furniture shows up and Joe says "Let me help you with the furniture you are letting us visit you and you're making us lunch." "And let me help with your friend Sierra" "ok and thank you both so much with your help".

A little bit before Joe and I got done with the furniture Zoe an Alissa had calmed down Sierra and the three where now talking and giggling. While Joe and I where having our own conversation.

It didn't take very long for Joe and I to get done with the furniture but by the time we did get done I was super hungry so I called every one to eat lunch. "While we were eating Joe asked me "so do you want to do a collab  with me sometime?" After he said that Zoe winked at me as I said "sure"

After lunch Sierra left because she was working on a new book and had just got another idea for it. When she left me, Zoe, Joe, and Alissa kept talking and by the time we got done talking it was super late. So Zoe said "I think we should get going." "Wait" I say " what Joe says "you too should stay here tonight. We've all had a bit to drink and it's super late". "Okay but where will we sleep?" Zoe asks " Zoe you can sleep in Alissa's room I have some clothes that will fit you and Joe you can sleep on the pull out couch/extra bedroom and I still have some of my ex boyfriends clothes you can wear." "Ok but where will Alissa sleep?" Zoe asks "she can sleep on the couch" I say. "Hey why do I have to sleep on the couch?" Alissa asks "remember when you slapped me?" I ask "yeah" she replies "that's why" I say "fine" she says frustrated. After the conversation I put sheets on all of the beds gave Zoe and Joe some clothes to wear. Then Alissa asks "don't you to have to tell the people you live that you'll be staying here?" "Oh yeaaahh I almost forgot" Joe says. "Ok well I better tell Alfie and Joe you better tell Caspar." After that they got dressed and we all went into our rooms. I think every one fell asleep but me because I stayed up most of the night texting Dan.

a/n: sorry for the cliff hanger but you will find out what they where texting about in the next chapter