Chapter 1 Kyle

I made my way down the mall looking for a store of interest, my friend Willy couldn't come so I walked by myself. Hot Topic was just a head so I walked in. My eyes looked around and I saw my ex working the cash register and only one person working on the floor.

“Hi welcome to Hot-,” Meghan, my ex said. We ended roughly, and it turns out I'm gay, and she helped me realize that I truly was gay, not bisexual. She was a nice girl, and deserves someone better, really.

“Hey,” I said awkwardly “how are you and Caleb?” I heard about her dating him, and he looked like a nice guy. I wasn't bitter about ending things, actually quite happy. She was happy and I was single again.

“We're doing good… anyways everything is buy one get one half off,” She said as some people stood behind me waiting to get checked out. So I stepped out of the way and walked to the back. I got a glance of some black hair styled with hairspray and was teases a bit, so I stepped forwards a bit to get a better view. He was a kid probably about my age or so, wearing black skinny jeans, a plain black shirt with a pocket colored light pink and a light pink cardigan over it all. His hair had a few flowers in it and his shoes were pastel pink vans. I pretended to be very interested in a Twenty One Pilots sweater next to him. Well I was really interested, but I really just wanted to look at him. As I was looking at it though, he walked off and out of the store, well there when my chance. I walked out of the store and made my way to Barnes and Noble.

Well there is the intro to the new story, I know about the whole Mde break up, and I'm deeply saddened by it. But I was writing this story months and months before the break up and finished it, so I'll just be posting it on here, because I didn't want all my work to go to waste. Much love ~Nicole