Chapter 6

Hey Guys Here it is Chapter 6
Hope you'll enjoy it

Please comment I need to know your opinions about this story
THANK YOU

Rana's POV

'Dear Sister Rana congratulations first day of your work, these flowers represent you, white because of your innocence.

Your brother and best friend Halit
P.S I learned from Professor'

I smiled as I read his card, it feels good to have someone out there thinking about me, I love Halit as a brother even we weren't related at all. Halit and Adina are the only people that knows about my past.
When Adina first saw Halit couple of month ago in Masjid, she told me that it was love at first sight,she has strong feelings toward Halit but Halit doesn't know that because she is too shy to confess her feelings.
I was cut of my thoughts when Jordan spoke.

"You still didn't answer me yet who is it from?" Jordan asked.
"Ohh sorry its from my bestfriend" I said as I smelt the roses.
"Ohh ok from your BESTFRIEND" she said with sarcasm tone.
"Anyhow I have to go back to work bye Rana" she said as she waved goodbye.
I waved back thanking her.
I sat on the chair organizing the table. Dust was all over the computer, so I cleaned the table and put the flower on the table, good think the flower came with a vase or I had to look for one.

I was staring at rose and thinking 'I wish my sin was clear white as this rose' I wasn't a best Muslimah, I am trying with all my heart to let my religion come first and I always will.

I touch one the roses and smelt it, a smiled appeared on my face.

David's POV

Even tough how hard I tried to Constrain on my work, I couldn't, something was bothering me. This was first, I mean I never had any problems with women before, but her she is annoying, with her smart words and yet I have to see her everyday.
Maybe its because she is the first women who fought against me and thats why it annoyed me so much.
Today for some reason she surprised me, I mean I know Alexandr for 3 years and I know he'll do anything just be with a women for a night and his assistances is the perfect example, many of them quit their job because of him he broke their heart by giving excuses such it was a mistake and that he was drunk ect....
Its wrong for him to treat girls like this but hey girls fall for it,but she didn't.

After the argument I got with her in the conference room, I never stop thinking about what she said to me.

'If you're there to make PEACE then why thousand of innocent people die'
Those words stuck in my head for couple of days now.

I shook my head to forget about her and this feeling of annoyance.

Whatever I feel it will go away soon.

I checked the time it was 2:00, I grabbed my cell phone and walk out of my office.
I locked my office and headed toward the elevator but stopped when I saw her sitting in her desk smelling the white roses, it was probably the first time I saw her smiling.
It was a warmth smile, her dimples were showing, she gently touched one of the roses.
Then it clicked me, so this is why she is strict about touching her, she probably boyfriend.

'How can she be annoying at the same time innocent'I thought.
I never watched a person especially women except my mother.
She stood from her seat and look at her desk, she must realized that I was watching her. Thats one thing, she never makes any eye contact.
I cleared my throat to get her to look at me. She look at me for a few seconds.
"Yes sir?" she questioned, she wasn't smiling anymore she had annoying look.
"Umm I am leaving and whoever asks for me just tell them I am at meeting" I said as I waited her to speak, she just nodded her head and waited for me to leave.
I went into the elevator and press on first floor and waited for the doors to be closed.

Please comment I need to know your opinions about this story
THANK YOU