"I'm leaving, Riley called me about something important!" Rosalie yells walking out the door. "Okay" Her father yells.

"I'm going to Lucas's" Nathan yells as he and Axel follow the girl out. "Okay" The man yelled again.

"And I'm going to go vandalize stuff" Axel yells. "Okay" The soldier yells back.

"He knows you won't your the good one out of all of us" Rosie says then laughed at the frown the boy had because of that.

• • •

"What's up Aug-ster" Rose said looking though the window that lead to the young boys room, she wasn't stalking or being creepy, she was on her way to Riley's window but stop when she heard a cry from the boys' room. "What are you doing here?" Auggie questioned the girl.

"Riley called me" Rosie said smiling. "But I feel like I should have said no" She added frowning at the young Matthews hearing his tone of voice.

"What's up, bub?" The Latina asked the boy. "Riley was supposed to play with me, not with you, not Maya. Just Riley" The boy said upset.

"Okay... I get that, sometimes I want to spend time with my brother without my best friends, so I tell him and he listens, I do the same when he ever wants too. So now all you got to do is tell her" Rosie tell the boy. "What's she doing now?" The girl questions getting up.

"Watching Red Planet Diaries with Maya" Auggie says sadly. "And I didn't even get to show her my room" Auggie added some what yelling.

"Is that what the poster on the floor is for?" Rose said getting it. "It's amazing, Aug" She said looking at the poster after she picked it up.

"Okay no more sadness, let's go tell Riley you want to play, without Maya and I, just Riley and Auggie" Rosie said determined, feeling bad for the kid he just wanted to play with his big sister. "Yeah!" Auggie yelled excitedly.

• • •

"Ready all you have to do is get the control and turn off the TV" Rose told the young boy whispering so the girls on the coach wouldn't hear. "Then we protest... got it?" She added excitedly waving the sword the boy gave her.

"Yeah" The boy yelled excitedly. "Shhh" The girl shh'ed quietly.

"Oh right, yeah" Auggie whispered this time still excited. Then went to get the control shutting off the TV. "NO!" The girls yelled.

"NO MORE TV" Both Rosie and Auggie yelled just as loud waving the swords around. "Auggie, we were watching that" Riley yells.

"Give it back, runt!" Maya yells. "And when did you get here, Rosalie?" Riley questioned confused.

"Listen to Auggie" Is all the girl said. "Your a runt!" Auggie yelled to Maya.

"Yeah!" Rosie yelled. "And you're the worst babysitter in the world!" Auggie yelled on a roll.

"Yeah!" Rosie yelled again not paying attention. "Wait, whoa she's my best friend. I'm not taking it that far" Rosie yelled now paying attention.

"You shouldn't watch TV when your babysitting your brother!" Auggie yelled trying to get his point across. "Rosie's been a better babysitter in the past ten minutes then you have been for the past hour!" Auggie added upset walking to the window.