Chapter 3

*Heyi guys! Long time no see! I finally got to update! I decided that I'll update late, but hang with me. OK, enjoy the chapter.*

Lucy's POV.
After I introduced myself I noticed there was someone staring at me. Ok, I know what you're thinking. 'Everyone was staring at you' but this was different. The stare was making me feel flushed. I looked around, and saw that a pink haired guy was staring at me...
Hold up.
Pink hair?
No way.
Amazing.
I just had to stare. Not to mention, he looked great. The morning sunlight coming from the window, was hitting him perfectly. He was pretty buff, and had tanned skin.

Suddenly, he smirked at me. He looked at me with those onyx eyes with a look saying, 'you like what ya see Blondie?'
I got so embarrassed, I turned around. I can't believe I just did that. That's never happened before.

That man is bad news.
*Note to self, don't get near the pink weirdo.*
Gildarts started pointing around the room,
"Erza you sit next to Jellal. Mira, you sit next to Laxus. Juvia, you sit next to Gray. Levy you sit next to Gajeel."
Gildarts looked at me with an annoyed face,
"Lucy..."
He sighed, "Why don't you just sit down next to Natsu. Natsu raise your hand."
I looked over, and saw that pinkie rose his hand.

Well damn.

I reluctantly walked over to him and sat down. Why do I have to sit next to him?

"Nice to meet you Lucy."
Natsu smirked as he held out his hand.
I looked at him with a hopefully not noticeable hint of blush on my cheeks, "Nice to meet y—"

L"Natsu!" Yelled some girl while walking over here. She had long black hair, with piercing green eyes. She was wearing a white tank top, exposing a lot of her skin, and a black mini (and I mean mini) skirt. I could see her pink lace underwear when she bent down. She was also wearing some black heels.

Just looking at her made me want to punch a wall.
She gave me a side glance before dramatically turning to Natsu. And I mean dramatically. Like he ones you see in movies.
"Natsu, honey, why are you talking to this blonde barbie?"
Natsu looked at her with a bored expression,
"What are you talking about, Tsubaki? And don't call me honey."

"But Natsu" She was fluttering her eyes so much, it looked creepy.
Gildarts looked over at us, and decided to get rid of the little nuisance.

"Sit down Tsubaki, or you're going to get detention for a week."
Tsubaki groaned and stomped away. Not before giving me a death scare that could almost rival Erza's.
Almost.
No one can glare as well as Erza.

I decided to spit the cherry seed I've been chewing on in the trash, and take a little nap until lunch.
It's not like Gildarts would care, cuz' he's to busy getting sober.
A/N(Hey don't blame me. I'm lazy, I don't feel like writing what she does for like 4 hours. =3=)
*Time Skip- Lunch Time*
Natsu's POV.
It's finally time for lunch. I've been waiting for this. Gray walked up to me, with everyone else following,
"Hey flamebrain, I saw you eyeing that Lucy earlier. You liiike her don't ya?"

I glared at him,
"Shut up stripper! And don't go talking, cuz' I saw the way you looked at Juvia. You were totally stripping her with your eyes!"

He looked shocked, yet
furious,
"Why y—"
"Stop fighting, you idiots."
Gray and I hugged each other and looked behind us. Laxus was standing there, ready to knock our heads together.

"A-aye." Gray and I muttered, as we looked in different directions.
I looked over to my left and saw Lucy and her friends. I guess Gajeel noticed me staring because he suddenly came up to me.

"Hey, don't you think it's weird how they all transferred to the same class, at the same time, and they were already friends to begin with?"

Jellal looked over at us and nodded,
"Gajeel has a point. It is very suspicious. Not to mention, I've never heard of any of them.

Gray looked over at the girls with an interested face,
"Why don't we go and find out."
Lucy's POV.
The girls and I were getting our lunch, but we were disturbed. By people looking at us. There were so many whispers.
"Who are they?" One said.
"They're so hot!" Another said.
"Why are they here?" Yet another one said.
We're her to eat. That's why.

As I was trying to drown out all the wispers by studying the place I was currently in, two whispers caught my attention.

"I heard they're in Gildarts's class."
"No way. They must be crazy good."

Hmmm.

If we're in Gildarts's class, we're highly skilled. I'm starting to like this school better, and better.

Suddenly Natsu and his gang popped up.
Oh wait. Did I not mention we knew about Natsu's gang? Oops. Sorry. Gildarts told us before we went to lunch.

"Hey Luce, mind if me and the guys sit with you?"
I looked around, then looked back at him, "Who the heck is Luce?"

"That's your nickname Lucy, I'll be calling you that from now on." He gave me a cute grin, with a laugh that made me want to cuddle something.

He's really cute...

OK, maybe my face heated up a bit.
But it's not like I was blushing.
It was very hot, and I just happened to be wearing a jacket.

*cough* *cough*

I wasn't wearing a jacket

*cough* *cough*

On cue, Erza started talking, "Of course boys, you can sit with us."
I glanced at Levy and noticed she was staring at Erza like she was crazy, so were the other girls. We walked towards our table, and sat down.  

As I was playing with the dirty sock, smelling mystery goop on my plate, I noticed that more than 7 pair of eyes were looking at me. I turned around, and no surprise, all the people in the cafeteria was staring at me. Actually, not just at me. At everyone.

Nope. Scratch that. They were looking at me and the girls. Well the guys were looking at us, the girls were mostly glaring. Great.

I sighed, "This is exactly why I didn't want Natsu and his friends to sit with us."

Natsu looked hurt, yet kind of amused at the same time. "What? You didn't want to sit with me Luce? I'm hurt."

I rolled my eyes. I can't deal with him and a bunch of people staring at me at the same time. I stood up and started walking away, "Whatever. I'm leaving. I'll be back before next period starts. Probably."

Levy stood up from the table with a worried expression, "But Lu-chan, you haven't eaten anything yet."

" I wasn't hungry anyway." I muttered. It's best not to eat anything anyway. The food was gross and we have P.E. next. Who has P.E. after lunch anyway? That must be one heck of a stomach ache. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back guys. I'll be updating more than usual now. So get ready! Anyway I hope you liked the chapter.
                           ~Lunar out