The T-Phone

(Mikito POV)

Naomi has to stop hitting me when I wanna talk! It was funny that Donnie got hurt by a lab monkey, but it was a little bit weird that he could loose to something...

Later, I was walking toward the kitchen when I actually saw Donnie sitting beside the water entry. He was looking into the water, so I decided to get Splinter or Mii-wa. Mii-wa was out again doing her human activities, so Splinter was the one I went to to get help for Donnie.

Splinter got out of his meditation and got up, walking toward him. I stayed back and even then, Naomi came up behind me without me noticing it until she bumped shoulders with me on purpose. She looked ahead while I looked at her. Both of us tuning in to what Splinter was saying to Donnie.

"How can I loose to something so mindless?" Donnie asked himself, splashing the water.

"You cannot fight with your mind, Donnatello," Splinter advised, coming up to him.

"How can you not fight with your mind? I just don't get it..."

"You must live in the moment when you're fighting. You cannot think too hard about the attacks," Splinter said, looking at Donnie carefully.

"But I just don't get it, Sensei..." Donnie sighed.

That's when Mikey came up, walking and dancing with headphones on. I held my mouth and tried not to giggle because Naomi was still beside me, and she hated my giggling... She looked at me and frowned just to emphasize her point.

"For example," Splinter said, looking at Mikey. He swung a fist, but MIkey dodged, blocking the other attacks thrown at him. Donnie stared in shock. When Splinter was done, he faced Donnie again, "You see? Mikey does not think."

"Thank you," Mikey grinned, pointing at Splinter before walking off again, dancing.

"You're welcome..." SPlinter said slightly annoyed, flicking his tail at Mikey's feet and tripping him. Lucky for Mikey, he landed upside down on a beanbag chair.

"Mikey..." I shook my head, smiling while holding back laughter, walking up to Mikey.

"You must find the space between your thoughts," Splinter advised Donnie. "And live there."

"Yeah, well, Mikey has a lot more space than I do..." Donnie sighed.

Mikey searched around the beanbag chair before finally pulling up an old peporonni. "Ooo! Peporonni!" and he ate it, making me turn around, gagging silently.

Naomi scoffed and came up to the few of us. She kicked Mikey's head just barely to make him look up. His blue eyes matching hers in color, but his looked more innocent and adorable.

"Yes, well," Splinter said a bit worried. "Michelangelo has his troubles too..." then Splitner turned and left, leaving the few of us behind.

"I gotta admit," Naomi chuckled, crossing her arms as Mikey sat rightside up on the beanbag. "That's the first I heard Splinter call Mikey by his nickname."

"He did, didn't he?" Donnie smiled a little.

"Once in a blue moon," Naomi rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I'm going to help April solve the notes."

"Shouldn't you already know?" I asked, coming up to Naomi, touching her shoulder as she turned around. "I mean, with your mind reading and all?"

She scoffed, moving her shoulder so my hand would fall. "Why do you keep thinking that? Honestly? Just because I know you're thinking about why Splinter called Mikey by his nickname instead his full name, doesn't mean you should overthink things."

As she walked away, I turned to face Mikey and Donnie. Donnie came up and sighed, "Doesn't sound suspicious at all..."

"Dude," Mikey said. "It was waaaay too suspicious!"

"Sarcasm..." Donnie slapped his hand to his forehead.

I laughed as he pulled his hand away with a pained expression. I followed Naomi into the main room. She was pointing at the screen with April holding the laptop. They were discussing things in low voices, so I couldn't catch on to what they were talking about.

Mikey followed me and just grabbed my wrist, sitting me down beside the two, staring at the screen. Other than the words and bright pictures, there was really nothing. Raph, Leo, and Donnie eventually came in, wondering when April and Naomi were going to crack the notes wide open. Even Donnie started to help.

"Hey, guys," Naomi suddenly said, making me jump out of my half-asleep state. "We found something..."

"What is it?" Leo asked, turning to them.

I yawned and rolled back over on Mikey, trying to fall back asleep. It worked because after a few seconds, I didn't hear Naomi or April talk. Just my dreams... But I did wake up to Mikey getting up and making me fall off hs lap.

"Gyah!" I cried. Looking up, I noticed everyone was getting ready to leave. Donnie had something in his hand that I wasn't going to question, although he did hand me one. "What's this?"

"A T-Phone!" Mikey announced.

"We're going to find the monkey," Donnie said. "You'll need this to keep in contact with us."

"Didn't you hear anything from our conversation?" Raph asked.

"No," Naomi answered for me. "She was asleep."

"Really?" Mikey asked, turning to me while putting his T-Phone away. "No wonder why you were drooling."