Chapter 4

I bolt straight up out of bed. The nightmares were getting worse and worse.

    Every night I would see him within all the darkness. His eyes seeing past me-into my soul. I would try to call out to him but he wouldn't see me.

    It was like this every night since Naruto saved me. But today I was determined to change everything.

    I hop out of my bed and walk into the bathroom. It had been almost two weeks since my last shower. And I'm pretty sure I smelled as bad as a rotting corpse.

   I go into the shower and turn on the hot water. The water floods over me. As I wash my hair I start to plan out my day.

  First I wanted to go into town and eat some Ramen. I hadn't had Ramen since the day I found out about Sakue, but let's not dwell on the past.

  Next I wanted to visit the new clothing store Naruto had told me. He said that once I found my way out of my home he would buy me some new ones.

   Next I wanted to go to the training grounds and see how much of my skill I have lost.

    I get dressed in my usuall outfit and walked out the door of my house. I haven't been in town for almost three years. I wonder how much it's changed?

    As I walk into the gates of the village,(you moved out once Saskue was an once MIA) I noticed tons of shops that weren't there last time I saw it.

   As you first walk in there is a flower shop with the most amazing flowers that reminded me of my mother's perfume.

  To the left was a sushi shop but it wasn't a normal sushi place it was a Russian sushi shop(anyone else get that reference). I decided not to think about it too much and try to find my way to the Ramen shop Naruto told me about.

   I look all over. I then notice a little place, it has no door just a small curtain covering the entrance.  Just like Naruto described. You thought.

   You paused aside the curtain, to find just who and what you where looking for. Naruto Uzamaki with a mountain of empty ramen bouls  beside him.

  You giggled which caused the blonde boy to turn around and face you. His mouth was stuffed full of noodles. It kina reminded you of a chipmunk. His eyes where wide and full of surprise and excitement.

  He gulped down his ramen and shot strait up out of his chair. He then ran to me and rapped me in his arms. I gasped in suprise. Ever since Naruto saved me from myself we have become very close.

  I never know what to expect from Naruto. He's always been there for me when ever he had the time he would come visit me. He was one of the only people in this world that could get me out of the dumps or even to come outside.  Sometimes I feel different around him. When our eyes meet its like my heart has wings. It's even just like my heart will swell two times bigger. It freaks me out that I could even try to move on. The thought scares me, its like I totally forget about Saskue when I'm with Naruto. The warmth of his arms and his breath on my neck is, like a ray of sunshine welcoming me into his heart.

  As he pulls away I see a huge smile plastered to his face.

"(Y/n)!! You're finally out of the house, and to make it even better you're here in the village. Belive it!"

  I giggle at his out burst. I could feel my cheeks hearing up to a light shade of pink.

  "Ya, can't Belive it myself. But today just felt like a good day to move on, get out of the house and have some fun, ya know?"

  "Hey, wanna do something? I mean like for fun, not in a date sence." His face tuning redder than Erza Scarlets hair.

   "Ya I would like that!" I reply enthused.

  He grabs my hand firmly and pulls me gently out onto the street. I hadn't been out here for ages. I kept seeing people giving me weird looks and also people seeing me out and about for the first time in years thrilled about the news.

  I realize that we were still holding hands. I then feel my face heat up. My hand then tenses. Naruto notices this and looks at our intertwined hands. He then realizes he never let go and drops my hand. He then proceeds to rub the back of his neck.

  As we walk in silence I notice the old school. The one that motivated me to become the greatest shinobi ever. I really miss the old days. I also see the training grounds. And the tree where Saskue and I shared so many memories.

  "Hey, Naruto, do you think we could stop here I want to practice some of my moves and get some grit back in my bones!"

  "Sure, today is your day." Naruto replied with a smile spreading from ear to ear.

  I then take off in a sprint hertaling down the path and strait to the old tree.

  Then it hits me, I didn't even think to bring my old kuni. I spin twords Naruto and rub the back of my neck.

  "Naruto my any chance do you have kuni with you?" I ask. I could already tell my face was bright pink. Putting Natsu Dragneel's hair to shame.

  "Man (y/n) you would think that after all this time you would learn to be prepared."

  He then takes out to kuni and shirakins and tosses them to me. I catch them swiftly and carefully. I guess I haven't lost it all.

The rest of the day was full of Naruto reteaching me the basics. But at the end of the day I was finally back up to speed. And the good news was that I still could beat Naruto's ass.

  As he walked me home I looked up at the stars. They were shinning brighter then ever. I swear they were beckoning me to come join them. The sky blanketing the world.

  As I walk up the steps I turn around and thank Naruto.

  "Hey, thanks for everything today I had a blast. Hey mabye next time we could even call it a date!"

  And before Naruto can even respond I'm inside. My back facing the door, I slide down until my butt touches the floor. My face showing signs of a beautiful smile that it hadn't see in years. A true smile from point A to point B.

  Thanks Naruto for changing my life. For showing me there was another way out. For shinning the light through the darkness, for always believing in me. And most of all for showing me love does happen more than just once.

  Hey everyone!! So this chapter is the largest one I have ever typed. Over 1200 words!! I mean, how cool is that!

Question of the day:
Q: Have you ever been in love?

A: Yes, I belive that I am right now at this very moment.

  Oh and don't forget updates are every Tuesday and Saturday. If you don't see them by that time please be patient with me. Love you all my little ninjas!