Chapter 1

"Saskue!" You yelled trying to get the duck butts attention.
He turns around and looks at me as if I was the scum of the earth.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing just thought you where another fan girl." He responded dryly.
I pouted my bottom lip slittly. I had always liked the duck butt Uchiha. We had only been friends for a little over a month. We first met at a ninja battle. I was watching my favorite fighter (f/n).

As I watched the grusum scene before me, I dropped the sign in was holding that read, (f/n) your my favorite woohoo!!!
As I bend down to pick it up I was met with the black pits of Saskue Uchiha. He had picked up my poster and was reading it.
"Wow, I never knew a girl could be a fighting fan. Most girls I know hate to even think about the violence." He said emotionless.
"That's what most people think. But I don't really understand why. It's so fun and to watch!" I said super excited.
He looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite read. It look like confusion and surprise mixed into one emotion.
"What?" I question, "Was it something I said? Wait do I have something on my face again?! I sware I'm going to kill Avery once I get home!" I scream. I slam my fist into my hand and look at the Uchiha. His eyes wide. He then bursted out laughing. I sat there dumbfounded at his response. Why the hell is he laughing I was being serious!
He then wiped a man tear away from his right eye with the quick swipe of his thumb. He looked me in the eye. He looked like he was going to say something when he stopped. He raised his hand to my cheek and swipped away a loose strand of hair, that had fallen out from my messy bun, and placed it behind my ear and with drew his hand from my face.
"Some of your hair fell out." He mumbled to himself almost like he didn't want me to hear it. I reached out for my poster swipping it out of his hands. Without me even thinking about my actions I raised my right hand, slapping him strait across his cheek making his head jerk to the side with a great amount of force.
His cheek red and my hand stinging slightly I huffed out and instructioned, "You may have helped me with my poster and you may have great taste in fighters but that does not give you the right to touch me!"
Not knowing where or how those words fell out of my mouth I awaited his response. He looked at me with a look of shock and pain. As I waited his response I could hear a sound of growling to my left back side. I threw my (h/c) over my shoulder and looked behind me. What I saw was terrifying. A group of girls around my age where death glaring me. Their eyes where red and they seemed like they where going to kill me. Saskue noticed this and grabbed my hand. There me goes again with the touching. He pulled me down the steps of the arena, the girls chasing from behind. We ran until we found an empty closet and hide inside.

And that my fried is how you and the amazingly hot Uchiha Sakue become the greatest of friends.