We Talked. Blue Cookies.

Start from the beginning

“Well then,” Percy said. “I guess, I’ll take this cookie then.” His hand then started to make its way to the cookie, when another hand stopped his. Nico. They glared at each other like they were on battle. I furrowed my eyebrows at them as if saying ‘WTF it’s just a cookie!!’, though I’m 99.9% sure that they were ignoring me or they didn’t even know that I’m in the room. I looked beside me to see Sally shaking her head. I looked at the boys again and saw they were bickering over the cookie, and from time to time, they would try to get the cookie without the other one noticing.

“Enough!” Sally said, loud enough for the guys to hear her. Percy and Nico looked at her. “Are you guys really fighting over a cookie?” she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

“Yes!” they shouted in unison. Sally glared at them.

“You guys should have more manners. I mean, it’s just a cookie. You shouldn’t fight over a cookie!” she said. Then she took the cookie. Percy and Nico opened their mouths, but Sally put a finger in front of her, telling them to stop. “Both of you will not have this cookie.” They groaned. “Instead, I’ll give them to Annabeth. Here you go, dear.” She said, giving me the cookie as I looked at her wide-eyed.

“No, it’s okay, Sally. I-” I tried to say some lame ass excuse but Sally cut me off.

“No. You haven’t had a cookie yet, have you? And you deserve this. You always study hard and you must be so stressed. A sweet and beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be worrying that much. And you just moved to New York last week. You should be very tired. Take it and I’m not taking ‘no’ for an answer.” She said, firmly. I blushed at the comments and tried to say I’m fine, but I know she wouldn’t give up.

“Well, then, Thank you, Sally.” I said as I took the cookie. I looked at it before eating it. Oh and let me tell you, it was as good as the nectar of the gods. I continued eating it as best as I can, with two immature guys glaring at me. I just smiled sweetly at them.

---- ------ ---- ---- ----- ---- LINE BREAK ------ ----- ------ ------ ---- -- --

We were at Percy’s room. Nico was already sitting on Percy’s bed with one of his legs spread on the bed and the other one hanging at the edge. Percy sat on his chair. And I sat on the floor.

Nico still have a frown, because he didn’t got the cookie. He was still staring at me and glaring slightly. Hehe sucks for him. Percy frowned at me though, and something tells me that it’s not about the cookie. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“What?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Why are you sitting there?” he asked. I rolled my eyes.

“Where else would I sit, Seaweed Brain?” I said, shaking my head. I looked at him again to see him standing up. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He patted the chair.

“Sit.” He said. I shook my head.

“No, Seaweed brain. You sit there. I’m perfectly fine here. Besides, if I sit there where would you sit?” I said. He sighed and walked towards me. He took my hand and led me to the chair. I opened my mouth to say something, but stopped, when Percy sat there. I was confused for a second, but I wasn’t anymore, when Percy put his hands on my hip and brought me down, so I sat on his lap.

“Better?” he asked. I nodded, blushing a little. He put his arms around me and his hands on mine. I leaned back, so my back was in contact with Percy’s chest. He moved forward and put his head on my shoulder.

Nico looked at us, disgusted, though we just laughed. Then I remembered that I should tell them something since it was just silence in the room. And I knew exactly what to say. But, Percy spoke first.