Views pt 2

Raheem

I rolled over and hit the button on my alarm clock and rolled over onto my back staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes I got up and brushed my teeth then went downstairs to get myself some cereal. To my suprise when I got to the kitchen my mom was cooking breakfast. I walked over and kissed her cheek "morning ma" "goodmorning baby, can you set the table for me please? Thank you!" I went to the cupboard and grabbed 3 plates, set them up at the table and grabbed the juice from the fridge. "KEEMY GET DOWN HERE" she yelled. A few moments later my brother was coming down the stairs. "Mornin' y'all" he said. "Goodmorning suga" mom said "mornin" me and Keem sat at the table. Me and Keem are fraternal twins, I'm the better looking one of course. We're 20 and both in college. Keem is majoring in business and minoring in film production. I go to an art school and do everything music. We still live at home because, well it was cheaper to stay home and help momma around here than go off and have to pay thousands for a dorm and then having to pay for everything else too. Here each of us gets a bill. Mom pays the water bill, Keem pays the electricity bill, and I pay the cable bill. The house is paid for, my grandma gave it to my mom when she passed away. Our dad was around at times, but he's recently got married and has a baby girl now so we don't see him often. Him and my mom were best friends and one day they ended up fucking and boom 9 months later there's us. Moms name is Raven, she's 43 and as beautiful as she was when she was 23. Black don't crack. Mom finished up the food and brought it to the table. Keem got up to get the rest and what he missed I grabbed. She had made pancakes eggs bacon grits sausage and cut up some fruits. We all said grace and started making our plates. "So what y'all got going on today?" Mom asked. "Well I got a photo shoot later so after I eat I gotta get ready to head out there. Then I don't know what I'll do after that" "Yeah I ain't got nothing to do. Unless I get called in later then I gotta go get this moneyy" we laughed at Keem. "Well if you don't get called in don't have that nasty ass lil girl in here. Can't stand her rude ass" mom rolled her eyes. "And what kinda shoot you doing today?" "Some relationship goals type thing. Hopefully the girl is cool." "And black." Keem added. "That too." We continued to make small talk as we ate. When we were all done Keem washed the dishes and put them up and I went upstairs to get ready for the day. After showering I threw on some jeans and a plain white tee with my all white SK8 Hi vans. I yelled out that I was leaving and grabbed my keys and left.