(Character Intro) Views pt 1

Indigo
"Te' Shawn" I groggily spoke to my little brother. "Te get up you got school!" I shook him until he was awake. "I'm up. damn" he pushed me off. I went back to my room and into my bathroom getting ready for the day. I took a quick shower and washed my hair deciding to do a wash and go today. Stepping out of the bathroom and into my closet I picked out a black stussy baseball jersey and my high waisted black jeans. I put a white bralette underneath the jersey and went to brush my teeth and what not. I went back to Te'Shawn's room to see if he was ready. "Let's go Te" he followed me out and I locked up. When we got in the car I noticed him staring at me. Well my outfit anyway "What Te." I said in a dull tone "You look good suh" he said. I smiled a small broken smile "Thanks love." I took a moment to see what he had on, which was pretty much the same as me except he had on a ferragamo belt and his jeans were ripped up. "You look good too lil bruh bruuhh!" I said smiling and hyping him up. He smirked "I know. Learned from one of the best" I laughed and pulled into the McDonalds drive thru. I ordered 2 hot cake plates and hash browns with chocolate chip frappés. After I got the food and paid I dropped Te off at my old high school. "Have a good day! I love you!!" I yelled out the window to him. "I love you too" he yelled back. After watching him enter the building I pulled off and went back to my apartment. Te'Shawn is my younger brother, I'm 20 and he's 16. I moved out of my mommas house when I got emancipated when I was 17 because my momma was unfit. After my dad was killed in a car accident she started using LSD and Cocaine. I started off working at a store in the mall but I wasn't even making enough to get by so I started selling drugs and shit. I quit that after my momma found out and started trying to buy from me. I realized I was ruining lives by contributing to these peoples habits. I had saved up a little bit of money to get me in a better apartment and a cheap little cash car. I went to visit Te one day at mommas house and saw her shooting up heroin so I got him from her. She didnt even put up fight. So as soon as Shawn turned 15 he got a job and he's been working and helping me with the bills since then. I really only made him pay his phone bill and help with groceries. When the "dope girl" money started running slim I looked into modeling. It pays well and Shawn even started modeling himself. At first us living together was tough because of how we had to carefully spend so we didnt end up homeless so Shawn learned "grown folk" responsibility at a young age. When I graduated and was able to take on modeling full time I did with no hesitation, up until now since I need to start college next semester. Since I decided I needed to set an example for my brother to not just settle and strive to achieve goals Im going back to school. I dont know how im gonna manage work, modeling and school, but imma do it. I need to make my little brother proud. After I finished my breakfast I got ready to relax for the next few hours when my manager called. I hesitated to answer because today was my off day for my regular job and I only had a few hours of relaxation time until I have to go to Downtown Dallas for a photo shoot. I answered at the last second. "Hello" I said in a annoyed tone. "Hello, How are you today Indy?" Tony asked "Stop bull shitting me what do you need?" I said. "I need you to come in today, Kanisha couldn't make it" "Tony, No. I have a photo shoot in 2 hours, today is my first off day in 2 months because I've been picking up Kanisha's shifts. No. I can't, I'm sorry." He let out a deep sigh "Okay. Bye thanks anyway" "Bye. And I can see if Cam will come in?" "Yes please, thank you for the help" "No problem. See ya Saturday." He hung up and I called Cam'ron "Yesss sweet cheeks" He answered. "Cam can you go into work today for Kanisha. Tony said they're short staffed and he needs someone" "And why can't you go?" "Because I have a photo shoot in Dallas later" he smacked his teeth "I wanna go with you!" I laughed at him. "Tell him you can only go in for 4 hours. but you gotta get Te from school and come to Dallas with him." I bargained "Okay. See you later babe" "Byyee" I replied hanging up. Cam is my best friend. We've been best friends since we were 8 years old. He playfully flirts with me all the time and sometimes I flirt back sometimes I don't. I had to leave to Dallas in 3 hours so I set my alarm and went to sleep. 2 hours later my alarm woke me up, I got up brushed my teeth again and put my clothes back on. I called Te and told him that Cam would be picking him up so he could remind Cam's forgetful ass. After eating a sandwich and getting my house clean again I left to Dallas. I was supposed to be doing a "relationship" shoot with some dude I've never heard of.