before. one

16 year old Julie grasped the tenth positive pregnancy test in her trembling, sweaty, hand, not knowing what to do or say to her parent nor her boyfriend, Derek.

Her mother had never trusted the 18 boy her daughter was dating. He was a senior in high school and she was a sophomore in the same high school. Melissa the mother of Julie warned her many times before. Julie would say truthfully that Derek treated her like an angel and would never do anything to her to make her feel uncomfortable.

Melissa knew something was wrong, her teenage daughter wouldn't eat or drink anything without throwing up. Scott, Melissa's 11 year old son was being an annoying and sneaky brother like always. He was hitting the pre-teen stage increasing the fact he wanted more information on his sister.

Scott's long hair hid his brown eyes both Melissa and Julie had. He knew his sister was in the bathroom so he did his daily snooping. He knew where the wooden floors would creek, he knew every spot like his life depended on it. He even had a map on the secret holes he made into the wall! He was a regular pre-teen boy.

As he did his snooping reading her diary, he heard the sound of crying and whispering. So, he walked to the bathroom door putting his ear up against the door, listening to the 16 year old.

"Mary, I need help." Julie wined and cried into the phone about to tell her best friend that her stomach was holding a baby. "What's wrong Jules, I can't really talk right now." Julie wiped one more tear before dropping the two words she thought she would never say. "I'm pregnant..." Julie could hear Mary say something like 'I'll be right back'. Julie waited looking down at the stick. "Julie, this is a joke right?" The pregnant girl sobbed out loudly trying not to attract attention by her mother or brother. But, her brother was wide eyed staring at the door as he heard the words of his big sister.

He had to tell his mother! His sister was going to have a baby!

Melissa was driving home from a long 12 hour shift as a nurse at the local Beacon Hills Hospital. The single mother of two couldn't take one day off. So she worked from 6 a.m to 6 p.m, she didn't see her kids till dinner.

As she pulled in she noticed the kitchen light on. She had never seen Julie or Scott try to cook so she was excited to see what was happening.

Right before Melissa pulled in, Scott being the clumsy Scott, fell into the door of the bathroom. Julie screamed dropping the stick in her hand and the phone. "Did you hear me talking! Oh my god! Scott I swear don't say anything of what I just said." Scott saw his alarmed sister with tears falling down her face. He got up slowly and pulled her into a hug. Julie was shocked, but she needed this hug from her little brother. "Come on, let's hide those in my room, then let's make mom dinner." She nodded wiping her face, thinking to herself that she has the best brother ever.

Scott, took those tests and put them under his bed as Julie went into kitchen trusting Scott with hiding them.

When Melissa entered she was shocked to see her two children getting along together making dinner. Julie smiled at her mom as she walked in waring her normal clothes from the hospital. Scott walked downstairs and saw his mom and Julie talking.

"So Julie, how about you call Derek and ask him to eat dinner with us." Julie swallowed the lump in her throat, quickly making up a lie. "He can't, he has a basketball tournament tonight." Melissa shrugged. "Too bad, I'm starting to warm up to him though." Julie smiled stirring the noodles.

4 months later

She didn't know how she was going to tell her mother or Derek but she would have to soon. Her stomach was getting to the point where her baggy shirts and hoodies weren't going to cut it. She had went to the doctor, and found out she was having a baby boy. The last time she hung out with Derek was about a month ago. They were kissing and Derek was about to remove her shirt when she pulled back pushing him away. He was very confused.

Melissa had found the pregnancy tests in Scott's room about 3 months ago. She was waiting for Julie to come clear and tell her the truth. Melissa knew something was bad about that Derek dude.

Julie walked into the doorway and rushed to the fridge where she basically ate anything that was edible. She was craving salt and vinegar chips, and found them in the pantry.

Her mom walked in seeing her daughter eating the whole bag of chips quickly. "Jules?" Julie's head popped up smiling. "Hi mom." She continued to eat the bag of chips, well crumbs now. "Julie I know." Julie's face drowned all color. She was pale. "Why didn't you tell me!?" Melissa raised her voice. Julie was crying apologizing to her mother. "I'm sorry, I thought if I told you, you would hate me and wouldn't love me." She sobbed.

"Oh honey, I could never not love you. I'm more mad that you didn't tell me earlier! I'm very disappointed in you, not wearing protection? You're sixteen not 25! And is this Derek's?!" She nodded looking down at her feet. "I'm going to be disappointed in you, but I can't hate you or not talk to you. This is still my grandchild. You're still my baby girl." Julie's mother hugged her tightly. They we're both crying. Melissa pulled away wiping her tears.

"Have you told Derek?" Julie stared biting her lip. "Julie, you have to tell him immediately! He has the right to know he is going to be a dad. Now I expect you to tell him tonight. No 'buts' or 'ands' you have to tell him." Julie nodded.

So around 6 she had went to the Hale house where she was greeted by Laura, Derek's older sister. "Hey, Jules. What are you doing here?" Julie smiled. "Can I see Derek?" Laura nodded and told her he was in his room.

Julie walked up the stairs losing her breath a tiny bit before coming to his door. She took a deep breath and knocked.

Derek opened the door in shorts, no shirt. He had messy hair, indicating he had woken up from a nap. He rubbed his eyes looking at Julie his girlfriend. "Julie, why are you here?" He asked yawning. "Can I come in?" She asked. He nodded and moved out of her way.

She looked up at him and held back the tears. "You might want to sit down Derek." She looked down. He gave her a questioning look, before putting his hands on her waist. "Why, what's wrong?" He commented.

"I'm pregnant." His face was blank. He was staring at something in the distance. "Derek, say something please." She pleaded putting her hand on his arm.

Derek looked down at her shocked, his green eyes were huge, his mouth was open. "Get out." Julie shook her head tears in her eyes. "No, Derek please don't do this." He clenched his jaw. He pushed her arm away. "I said get out! It's not mine you slut!" She was outraged! He took her virginity from her! He was her first! How dare he call her a slut!

"What?! How could you! You know you were my first! How am I a slut! You can't do this! This baby needs you!" Her eyes were bulging out of her eye socket.

"Julianne, get out!" He yelled. She then reached out and punched him as hard as she could in his nose. He reached up and felt the blood.

"I wish I never loved you! I hate you Derek Hale! This child deserves better!" Derek pushed her out of his room .

Julie ran out ignoring the shouts and yells of 'What happened?' Or 'come back!' She just ran home, and never saw the boy she fell in love with, and is pregnant with her child ever again.

Well that's what she thought.

***

Hey guys! This is my new Derek Hale Fanfiction! I hope you guys enjoy this story as I much as I am! Please vote, comment, and share!

Enjoy!!

Edited 8/21/16