He whipped his head at who he thought was Chica, but was face to face with your trembling form, your skin pale as a ghost.

"S-sorry." You quickly apologized and backed out of the pizzeria.

His eyes went back to normal, "No! (y/n) I didn't mean you!" He shouted, but it was too late, you were gone.

(Oh wow, that wasn't as bad as Freddy's... Jesus.)

FOXY FOX-

Foxy was in a mood today, he rolled out of Pirate's Cove in his sleep, the lamp you gave him for Christmas needs a new lightbulb, Freddy was lecturing him about something and Mangle wouldn't leave him alone.

Luckily, she left when you showed up, but he was still grouchy.

"Hey Foxy, how's your day going?" You asked, attempting to kiss his cheek.

He pushed you away and stepped away from you. "Go away." He growled.

You looked at him a bit stunned, "F-Foxy, are you alright?" You asked fearfully.

"I'M FINE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled at you, his voice glitching and his eyes black and pupils glowing white.

Everyone in the pizzeria directed their attention towards the two of you.

You shook in fear, Foxy had never yelled at you, let alone in a terrifying glitch tone.

Foxy raised his hook in the air ready to strike you, you yelped and awaited the blow. But it never came, you realized this when Freddy held Foxy's arm in the air.

"That's enough Foxy, you need to calm
down." Freddy commanded in a stern tone.

"WHAT GIVES YOU THAT IDEA?!" Foxy yelled at Freddy.

"You almost killed your girlfriend, that's what!" Freddy growled.

Foxy's eyes went back to normal as he saw you trembling and being attempted to be calmed down by Chico and Chica.

Foxy lowered his hook hand and tried to reach for you, but the motion was so quick that you assumed that he tried to hit you again, so you backed up and ran out the door.

"(y/n)! Wait!" It was too late, you were already gone.

GOLDEN FREDDY-

Golden sat in your office, accompanied with you. The two of you discussing a event that occurred to your friend.

"They then got this opportunity to work with the best of the best for writing and actually offered me a position as a illustrator." You sighed.

"Why not go?" Golden asked.

"The position is in a office two cities away, Goldie, and I still have this job." You replied. "Plus, the one person I love is here." You smiled at him.

As much as Golden tried not to think about something, he did. Something that has occurred to him over and over again in his lifetime.

You noticed his troubled expression, "Golden, is everything okay?" You asked, suddenly feeling worried.

He turned his head away from you, "It's... it's just.. nothing." He responded, you gave a questioning look.

"Golden, please tell me, if something's eating at you, then I want to help you out!" You exclaimed, feeling determined to help him.

(Just at the thought of helping Golden, fills you with DETERMINATION BITCh! lol)

"Everyone that loves me, ends up leaving me. Whether or not they promise not to, they do. I'm always left alone in the end." He explained sadly.