Give It A Try (3)

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Dawn? Lipat nalang po tayo 'dun. Sira po kasi yung blower dito." She nods and sits next to the girls.

They smile and so she does, too. "Hi, one of our batchmates rin? Sorry, I can't remember you. Tanda na kasi!" The girl laughs.

"It's okay. Actually, my fiance is your batchmate. He just asked me to accompany him here."

The other girl butts in, "Wow! Halos lahat kasi ng lalaki sa batch, mga bulakbol! So, who's that lucky guy?"

"Richard. Richard Gomez. You know him?"

The girls all look at each other and to their friend who seems to be very surprised at the moment. "W-why him? I mean how? How did you two meet?"

"Rose, stop." Her friend whispers to her.

Dawn is starting to feel uncomfortable but goes on. "We met in college, then became really great friends. After college, we still kept in touch so 'yun. We now have our company and I'm glad it's doing well. Thanks to him."

"So it's all about business?"

"No, it's not what you think. For so long, parehas kaming single and we thought na why don't we give it a try? Thank God, we made the right decision."

Rose nods as she listens to her stories. The women kept on asking her questions & stories especially Rose. They didn't notice that it's almost five in the afternoon.

They are almost done and Dawn isn't yet. "Dawn? Are you done na ba?"

"Nako, hindi pa eh. Sige, go ahead. Okay lang saakin."

"No, we'll wait for you na. Konti nalang naman 'yan sayo eh."

She's about to speak but Christa, one of the girls, interrupts her. "Ewan ko nga ba sayo, nagpa-ayos ka pa eh ang ganda-ganda mo na!"

She laughs, "Ms. Dawn, wear your dress na po bago ko po lagay 'to sa hair niyo."

Dawn looks down and found out that she forgot to bring down the paper bag. "Ay. Sige, wait lang, ha? Excuse me, girls. Tawagan ko lang."

"Si Richard? Kamusta mo kami!" She smiles and nods.

"Babe, Dawn here. Favor naman oh. Padala dito sa parlor yung dress na you bought for me... Yes, thank you. Also, they're waiting for you here..." She ends the call and talks with them again.

"Ayan na, he's going down." Minutes later someone opens the door.

She turns around and sees him holding the paper bag. She stands up and walks closer to him. He stares at her for a moment in awe. "Uy! Akin na."

He wraps his hands around her waist, "Diba I told you 'wag ka masyadong mag-ayos? You're too beautiful, my Love. Baka di ako makapag-pigil!" He cups her face and makes that gigil look.

She removes his hands from her face, holds it, and leads him to the women.

"Babe, you remember them?" The smile on his face fades as he sees someone he didn't expect would be here.

He greets them one by one but stops when it comes to her. "Rose... hi." He offers his hand and she accepts it. Dawn can already smell something fishy going on right here.
"Excuse me, ha? I'll wear this one lang." She taps his shoulder and heads to the dressing room.

Richard talks to them but keeps on avoiding her and any topic that could lead to their past. He laughs at their stories and suddenly stops when he sees Dawn on the mirror.

She looks so beautiful! He finds her very sexy with the dress he bought for her. Medyo revealing pero it suits her, really.

He taps the stylist beside her, "Magkano professional fee mo? Doblehin ko." The stylist laughs and asks for a photo.