I sighed and started to pull Garroth out the door.

"Don't worry about him, we just met an-"

"You just met and you let him in your house?"

"Garroth, you're sounding jealous"

"Cause I almost lost you once, I don't wanna lose you again" he whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smirked and leaned my forehead on his.

"Well don't be so over-protective, it's a turn off"

"Well then...I'll have to fix that won't I?" He purred and leaned closer, our noses brushing.

"Don't we have a karaoke party to go to?" I questioned.

"Screw it" he chuckled and took one of his hands and cupped my jaw. Our lips brushed and it was as if he were taunting me. I closed the space and our lips connected. His lips tasted like peppermint and vanilla.

(Warning: Making out scene is about to commence, if you feel like skipping just look for bold print again)

Garroth pushed me against a wall, tracing my hips with his fingertips. A muffled giggle escaped my lips, and Garroth chuckled a little and I weaved my fingers into his hair. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth and his tongue explored my mouth, I tried to push his tongue with mine to gain dominance, but he was stronger.

My hands slid from his hair to his neck, and down to his chest. I twisted his shirt and deepened his passionate kiss.

Garroth let his hands wander from my waist, to my hips, to my thighs. He lifted my legs up, and I wrapped them around his waist.

We pulled away, breathless.

"Garroth"

"Yes?"

"You're a good kisser" I breathed. He chuckled a deep chuckle and glanced towards my bedroom.

"I could show you....more" his voice was low and husky.

I bit my lip and smashed my lips onto his again.

Garroth pulled me off the wall, and carried my to the bed. He laid me onto it carefully and gently.

He took his lips off of my own, and trailed down my jaw, my neck, and to my collarbone. A small moan escaped my lips and I willed him to continue.

I decided he could take a break and I got up, turning us around and sitting him on the bed. I sat on his lap and removed his shirt, I rubbed up his chiseled abs and to around his neck, and down his arms. I intertwined our fingers and placed my lips on his neck, slowly sucking and kissing it. He let out a small moan and I felt powerful. I pushed his chest and made him lay down.

(Okay, it's safe for anyone who skipped. And you might be a little confused so right now, Garroths laying on her bed shirtless and Aphmau is sitting on his waist)

Suddenly, flashbacks of Aaron and I came flooding back. I stopped kissing Garroth and got off of him.

Garroth sat up, clearly confused.

"Uh...is something wrong?" He asked, placing z hand on my back.

"I-it's nothing....just..." I trailed off, debating whether or not to tell him.

"Just what, Aph?"

"Um...I...I'm scared...."

"Of what?" He questioned, culling my cheek and gingerly moving my head so I would look at him.

"If...after we do this....what is you...leave?"

Garroth sighed.

"Aphmau, I would never do that"

"A-Aaron said he wouldn't an-"

"I'm not Aaron"

"I know! But...Aaron said he loved me and we slept together and I thought it was love but...after the first time he left me..."

"Well he was a jerk for leaving you, after such a commitment-"

"And after the second time I was sure he would stay..."

"...and then he...left you?"

"Sort of..."

"What do you mean sort of?" Garroth asked kind of curiously.

"Well you came an-" I stopped myself.

Oops, said too much!!!

"W-wait....you and Aaron....had sex like last week?!"

"Y-yeah..."

Garroth got up and started pacing. I avoided looking at him for too long.

"I can't believe you tw- did he force you?!" He came over and grabbed my shoulders.

"No! Of course not!"

"Okay, good...Now I don't feel too bad about knocking him out"

"Garroth...I...are you mad?"

"...no, Aph" Garroth sighed, "maybe a little jealous. I'm a little upset but...I'm not mad at you"

His expression softened, and he knelt down to be at my level. A small smile rested on his face.

"I'm sorry..." I covered my face with my hands.

"Don't be" he chuckled a little, "it's in the past"

"Wanna go to karaoke?" I offered. Garroth chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go"

A/N So now Garroth knows about Aaron and Aphmau. I was a little unsure about writing this because some of you still have a little innocence and I didn't wanna write too much to ruin that. Anyways, I said screw it and wrote it anyways. This is last minute so...yeah! Here it is, I love you all devils byeeee.
*Unedited