Chapter 10

Hey people!! I am back with the next chapter..!!

Enjoy!! And do vote😊😊!!

___________________________________

Nandini's POV

I was really angry. And the thing is that whenever I get angry, I cry....

So, I was crying...I was hurt by what Manik had done.

I was lying on the bed when suddenly I heard a knock..... I called out 'come in'.... And the door opened to reveal Manik....

Just the person I absolutely did not want to meet... Oh god! What wrong have I done that I have to deal with this nonsense...!

What is he doing here anyway?... Shouldn't he be swapping spit with that pretty pig....?!

Manik came inside and he looked worried.... Worried?!! Really?!

Manik: I saw you run away.... What happened? Are you alright?
I frowned at him: why are you here, manik? Shouldn't you be kissing that Soha!!
Manik looked at me with a strange look and then smirked: You're jealous, aren't you??

What??!!

I blushed and then tried to cover it with a scowl.... Hopefully, he didn't see it... : je... Jealous? Why would I be jealous? You're not my boyfriend or anything....
Manik grinned: aww, you look so adorable when you're jealous...
I pouted childishly: hey! I said I am not jealous....
Manik: yeah... Yeah you're not jealous.... Don't worry though.... I'll kiss you too... If you want... You'll love it..
I blushed, at the thought: no... No.. I don't..
Manik: oh, it's gonna be awesome

And he moved forward towards me...

We were dangerously close.... I could feel his breath fanning my face... My stomach felt really queasy and I shuddered.... I was really nervous and I flushed..

Stop him nandu...! Stop him now. You know you will regret it later...

He moved forward to do the deed when I just took a step back and palmed my mouth with my hand.

He looked at me annoyed: what?
I smirked at him: you'll never get to kiss me and you WILL never get in my pants..
He grinned: oh nandu, I know you will give it up to me soon
I rolled my eyes: we'll see... Mr...?
Manik: malhotra
Me: yeah... mr. Malhotra.. So we shall see...

He gave me a thumbs up...

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Cabir burst in: manik, we have been attacked by that idiot... He fooled us...
Manik looked furious and growled: i knew I shouldn't trusted him... That good-for-nothing little...

He looked at me: do not go anywhere... Do not even leave this room whoever says whatever... You will be in danger otherwise...

And turned to leave...
I followed him to the door: hey, wait... But!

But before I could complete my sentence he left banging the door in my face...

Stupid tall mutt!

Who attacked anyway?! What were these people up to?

I don't care though... It's not like they are going to tell me...

I just returned to the bed and took the IPod I had discovered earlier on my table and started listening songs....

Manik's POV

What the hell is that man's problem... Can he not let a person live in peace?!

I was so annoyed. I told Cabir to gear up everybody for the fight and I myself rushed into the ammunition room and took a gun with me. I already had a pistol...

I rushed out of the room to see Cabir waiting for me... We ran out into the ground to see that everything was in control and the attackers had already been caught by the guards.

Oh good, now I wouldn't have to bother shooting many people...

I walked towards the head...
He looked at me and grinned: oh, i am blessed... The boss himself has come to see me.... Well, Manik, we meet again.... How are you then?
I scowled: Harshad, I am not here to exchange greetings... Why the hell have you bothered to attack anyway... You know that you would lose...
Harshad: shut up, I just came to warn you...
I laughed sarcastically: about...? By attacking?! Harshad..... Harshad.... Harshad, you think I am a fool? Do you want to die or what?
Harshad : why would I want to die? I need to talk to you...

I looked at him suspiciously. And then nodded.

Now I have to talk to this idiot.... Don't people not understand at all that I don't have time to waste on their stupid negotiations...?!

___________________________________

So... here is the chapter... Hope you enjoyed😊😊!!

Do vote and share your views and do comment 😊😊!!