Suicide

Dies because of depression

Friend:

Cry and be gloomy at the funeral

Best friend:

Keep a straight face and knock some sense into people.

~~°°••°°••°°~~

"Kwannie do you have to go? Can't you just stay here?"

"Ji, you know I can't. Mum is sick and I have to take care of her. I'll be back real quick I promise. Just hold on for a bit okay? Stay strong. Bye bye." Seungkwan said as he turned around and boarded the plane.

Jihoon sighed the umpteenth time.

It's been 2 weeks after Seungkwan left to take care of his mum in Jeju.

It's also been a week after his parent took his phone because he was always on his phone.

It's been 5 days after he and Seungcheol broke up.

All in all his life was hell.

As the student council president he has to lead the whole school. He also has to maintain the orderliness of the campus. He has to keep his grades on top. He also has a lot of projects to make and a lot of proposals to pass and approve.

All of those has been stressing him out and he can't take it.

He is slowly drowning in the stress and became depressed. All that's keeping him sane is his best friend Seungkwan and his boyfriend Seungcheol. But Seungkwan is at Jeju and Cheol and him just broke up.

The stress is becoming too much for him that he decided to let the cat 'scratch his arms'. His grades have been dropping as well. His parents were very disappointed and scolded him.

A few weeks more and he couldn't take it anymore. He did something that would surely sadden all that cares for him.

Suicide

At the funeral, all was sad and gloomy. Except Seungkwan and Soonyoung. They were beyond pissed. Seungkwan because of the stupidity of everyone, Soonyoung because he didn't realise sooner.

"Why didn't he tell us he was depressed?" Jihoon's mum said in distress.

Seungkwan then snapped at that.

"Oh but he did." He said as everyone's attention was brought to him.

"He did tell you. He told you when he started hiding in his room. He told you when he let the cat scratch more than usual-

“ He told you when he said he wasn't hungry. He told you when he stopped doing his school work ad started crying when you called him lazy-

“He told you when he started locking his bedroom door at night. He told you when you noticed alcohol missing and he started waking up with headaches-

" He told you when he started taking so long in the shower and came out with puffy eyes." Seungkwan spat out words at Jihoon's mum. He glared at them with so much hatred for letting Jihoon suffer.

"He told you." He said quietly as a single tear drop fell from his eyes.

He averted his eyes from every one for a moment before looking back at them.

"The thing about depression is that it's quiet. It's not loud and the reason you didn't hear was because you weren't really listening." He said as he walked away.

~~°°••°°••°°~~

I can't remember the last time I slept properly....I still can't sleep....Help....I don't know what I'm doing anymore...That crap is probably lame so yea...I better try and sleep...I'm probs gonna fail tho...damn...I need to be up early tomorrow... I seriously need to sleep...Why can't I sleep...