Chapter 8

The addition of the tall red head caused the hairs to rise on the Huntsmen team. The heavy sense that something bad would happen laid heavily on each member, especially when said person when directly to their precious prince.

"You Kuroko, long time no see, right?" Kagami said with a smile while scratching the back of his head. Kuroko could only stare at the audacity of the imbecile. He refused to answer and merely decided to walk away, until Kagami pulled him to a stop by his arm. "Okay, I know you're mad, but that was years ago. Come on, we know you're useful now, I mean look at you. You are the Dark Prince, one of the best basketball players of this generation. Come on, why don't you drop these losers and join us? You know for old times sake?" Kuroko was seconds from ripping the red head's head off his shoulders, but instead chose to ignore him and turn away, only to be stopped by Kagami again. "Stop that. What the hell is wrong with you? Where are the Hi's or the Long time no see's, huh. I'm being nice and considerate here, since your are the one who up and left without even much as a fucking bye. Stop being so greedy!" Kagami screamed into Kuroko's face.

"Greedy. I am being greedy? I can't see that, the only person here being greedy is you, and now I've had enough of your bull shit." Kuroko said yanking his arm out of Kagami's hold. "Look at you being so rebellious. What will your parents say when the see how much of a delinquent you are now?" Kagami screamed after Kuroko, "That is enough Taiga." Akashi scolded, but it was too late. Kuroko had heard him loud and clear. He stopped mid stride, almost as if he was put on stop before he slowly turned around. Looking straight into Kagami's eyes he said.

"I wouldn't know since they're dead." Kagami felt his chest constrict as he watched Kuroko walk over and mumble something to his team, who were sending murderous looks his way.

Although Kagami couldn't hear what Kuroko said he knew. The message was loud and clear.

Crush them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The feeling Kuroko gave off was as if a monster had been let loose. The all consuming rage made his vision turn red as bloodlust. He had promised himself to never lose control over his body and emotions again, but even he could never truly cage his feeling completely. They always slowly leaked out of their prison waiting for the opportune moment where they can take over. This was the perfect crack the cage needed in order to bend to their will.

Kuroko had never felt such resentment and disgust before, not even when the very same person broke his heart for the first time. Now he felt the undying desire to eradicate that foul demon from his plain, from his kingdom. He, himself, would go against his own style of basketball and crush that persons will to play basketball, even if he destroyed his body while doing so.

The court turned dark as Kuroko's mindscape  expanded to cover the entire court. His heart beat at an incredible pace, already reaching the point where pushing his body further would be harmful. The court suddenly illuminated inside his head as a grid fell into place, it allowed his to see every movement and every living thing in the court. The only problem was the price he paid for such an ability. Besides the tremendous pressure put on his heart and his body, he surrendered the ability to use his eyes, therefore more often than not he would be too late to react to something and would loose his sense of self.

 Besides the tremendous pressure put on his heart and his body, he surrendered the ability to use his eyes, therefore more often than not he would be too late to react to something and would loose his sense of self

He carefully watched as the Yokai team took their positions, observing every person's movement, from the tiniest twitch in their arms to the bold movements of their feet. He watched it all and through careful analysis he predicted their next move. With the smallest tilt of his head he directed his knights on the board. They, as the ever loyal pawns followed his orders to perfection, moving wherever their puppet master pulled their strings toward.

Their first victim was Midorima. The poor green headed point guard stood no chance against the well trained monsters. Their coordination was impeccable, while one attacked the others covered any escape routes perfectly caging in the helpless prey, so when Midorima made drastic shot the huntsmen saw their chance, Jack jumped high and grabbed the ball before it properly left Midorima's fingers without causing a foul. Midorima couldn't forget the twisted smile Jack had on his face as he pulled back his arm and threw at Kuroko who shifted its course to Tomlinson at the three point line, earning them another score, with that great hit to Midorima Shintaro's ego they had shattered him.

Even so the team didn't let up, the next to fall victim was the purple haired giant, who easily broke when one after another after another scored consecutive dunks without any deter at all. No matter how much he tried to stop the Huntsmen from reaching their basket he failed time and time again.

The purple head was followed by Aomine Daiki, who surprisingly was easily broken when he couldn't catch up to Jack's and Tomlinson's overwhelming speed and control, they especially had their fun toying with the tough blue haired male, but they were disappointed he went down without much fight. The hardest one to break was the emperor of the court himself, but once he understood that his precious emperor eye couldn't work against Kuroko's ability he too cracked, but out of all of them he was the one in the best condition.

Kagami Taiga was the last pillar to fall, not the hardest to break but the most pleasurable to see shatter. Kuroko himself saw to it. Urging hi heart to beat faster, to make his blood run quicker he forced is body to move at his will. Due to him stressing his body so much, it was starting to break down, but he wouldn't allow himself to go just yet, and the team had no power to stops him at all, for they were already following his wavelength.

Blood started to slowly trickle down Kuroko's nose making a crimson streak over his porcelain skin. His eyes remained closed as he approached Kagami's back. He had taken over Kagami's sense making them go haywire, almost to the point where he couldn't tell which direction was his team's basket and where they were supposed to score. It was due to this uncanny ability that Kuroko was able to fool Kagami into scoring on his team's basket five times in a row, while ignoring his teammates cries and attempts to stop him. It was the most humiliating experience of Kagami's life as he came to his senses when he made the fifth dunk only to see the outraged faces of his teammates and hear the disturbed cries of the crowd, and the most embarrassing moment in Japan's sports history.

Kuroko relished as he saw the broken expression cross Kagami's face, but he couldn't enjoy it much as his vision clouded and he fell backward on the floor, with his eyes rolled back as blood tears fell down his face. Blood came down from his ears, nose and he could feel it coming up his throat as he choked on a mouth full of blood. His chest heaved as he tried to breath, only to choke on more blood. He had pushed his body too hard.

The lights hurt his eyes and the screams of the crowd turned into one constant ringing before his entire body gave out. The last thing he remembered was hearing the screams of his family and a pair of mismatched eyes, before everything turned black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ignore the text in the media since its got nothing to do with the story. I hope you enjoy this part, and I was thinking on making this a AkashixKuroko fanfic, what do you guys think? who do you ship?

As always, thank you for your support.
-Katherine