Chapter 11

Peyton's POV

"One, tell her you're going to homecoming with me. Try not being with her a lot before next week's dance to make her jealous. And lastly, tell her it didn't work out with me two to three days before." Rowan said.

"Are you sure this is a fail-proof plan?" I asked.

"Of course, this should be easy." She said.

*PRESENT*

"What can we do? All plan failed!" Rowan asked.

"You said it would be easy." I said.

"Well, right now, it's definitely difficult." She said.

I know how she feels, this is probably the worst thing we've done. I don't know how it ended up like this.

*Recap*

First day of the plan was a wrecking ball. She met up with a friend, a boy! Not a girl but a boy! And that boy ended up being her date.

Then she got sick but I was there to take care of her and cook for her. I learned how to cook mainly because of her cravings and such. Fortunately, I always know what to cook when she's sick. The day after was fun because we were both sick, I had Sab for my own but Corey came to ask how she was doing and left. Luckily, the day after, we were both feeling okay.

Then I asked her if I could have lunch with Rowan, I thought she would want to join us but instead she had lunch with, you guessed it, Corey.

Rowan found out that Sabrina's with Corey. Then she told me that he's the one she loves. Can this get any harder?

That day got worst because she texted me that she's going to take pictures somewhere with Corey. She even said that she'll text me every time. But I never got a text, that's when I started to panic. She could be somewhere else and not home safe. I've been waiting for a text for more than five hours so I decided to go to her house and check on her. After quite screaming, I realized that I woke her up. She asked me if I was gonna sleep there but I said I was just checking on her. She walked with me outside and I went directly to my car, she waved goodbye with the biggest smile, that goodbye felt so real.

Then I confronted her to ask if she's avoiding me but she kept denying it. I asked her if it's because of Rowan, I wanted to hear her say yes. That's all I wanted to hear, but no. Instead she told me that she just didn't want Corey to be jealous. That was the last thing I wanted to hear. The person I've loved my whole life, avoiding me for the guy she loves.

Rowan told me that she has to be mean for Sab to hate her, knowing that Corey and Sab are together, we still choose to continue. That's when the party came. I was so frustrated to know if Corey and Sab have kissed already because of what Corey said. Rowan tried making Sab jealous on my dare but it didn't work. Then on Sab's dare, hearing the word kiss make me cringe, I've been best friends with a girl for so long that I know that it's not just something to be dared. Luckily he changed it because of me, but seeing her whisper something revealing to Corey and seeing his reaction, I didn't know what to do, I wanted to know. After the truth or dare, Rowan dragged me outside then she told me when Corey and Sab goes outside I had to lean forward to pretend we're kissing but that plan didn't work too.

Rowan wanted the plan to work so hard she became Regina George, don't judge me Sab made me watch it 15 times. What she didn't know is Sab is the last person you can mess with. If she only asked me first but she planned this on her own, she didn't know what to say she ended up calling her a whore. I felt Sab furious and I see she wanted to hit Rowan until I stopped her, I know Rowan only did this for me so I didn't want her hurt. Corey then arrives and takes Sab's hand from my hold. Then hearing what she said to Rowan, I knew it was a misunderstanding between them. Rowan cried for hours, she kept saying "Why would I kiss that guy, I kicked his badongcadong for pete's sake!"

Next day was probably the luckiest day of mine throughout the plan. For the past month, I always check if Corey gives her a ride to school and if she gets home safely. I trust Corey and all but I just want her safe. But that day, she was walking alone, I asked her if she wanted a ride but she rejected because she wanted to walk. So I went on my way to park somewhere to walk with her, I scared her at first but after a while, it felt like how we walked years ago, no awkwardness and we just laughed the whole way, but all good things must come to an end. The bell rang and we went our separate ways, I wish I had all my classes with her. By the time school finished, I went to my car and waited for her, after 30 minutes I knew she had gone home already but I had to check. When I arrived at her house I knocked and Ma opened the door and greeted me. When I asked where Sabrina was, she told me She was in her room with Corey. I felt like a ton of concrete fell on me. I said goodbye and Ma waved goodbye. I wish I wasn't a coward and I could have just told you how I felt.

So far, Sab's going to the dance with Corey, she's made me jealous so much and she's been avoiding me. It's like Sab's the one doing Rowan's plan.
*PRESENT*

"Wait, I have a plan." Rowan said.

"If that plan doesn't work you'll have to eat dog food for a year." I said smiling.

"I'm confident enough to take you on that. Tomorrow's homecoming dance will be fun." She started smiling mischievously and I'm starting to get scared.