Chapter 8

Sabrina's POV

It's school day again, luckily I had Corey with me. He had some stuff to get before lunch so I had to get lunch alone, hopefully he'll be here before I start eating.

I didn't want to eat without him so I decided to get a cup of coffee first. I headed to our table, but someone tripped me and my coffee spilled all over the floor. I looked up for a second and I realized it was Rowan who tripped me, and everyone in her table started laughing except for Peyton.

"Why are you laughing? I'd rather look at the floor than your face." I said standing up with my empty cup.

"What about a cup of shut the hell up, sabby?" She smirked, oh this girl picked the wrong person to mess with today.

"Oh sorry, this is my cup of care, Oh look it's empty." I snorted.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" She screamed at me.

"How dare you look like that?" I snorted  back pointing her face.

"Well, Peyton told me I resemble a barbie."  She bragged.

"Yeah, plastic and useless." I said.

"You're talking like an idiot." She said smugly.

"If I didn't, how could you understand me, hon?" I replied.

"How dare you insult me!" She screamed  making everyone look at us.

"I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you. And I sure would love to insult you but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did." I snorted back smirking at her.

"My middle finger salutes you." She said smugly.

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show you how I feel, dear." I snorted back.

"You whore." She said and I got so angry.

"Call me anything but that!" I was about to slap her but Peyton stood up and held my hand to stop me.

"Touch her and I'll hurt you." I suddenly see Corey beside me taking my hand from Peyton's hold and threatened Peyton.

"If she's a whore then what are you? Just a nice girl who kissed the most popular jock disregarding the fact that she has a suitor who loved her so much? Yeah, sure." He snorted looking at Rowan. Rowan looked so shocked.

He held my hand and pulled me away from the drama. We found ourselves at one of the benches in the football field.

"I came sooner than you thought, I was about to go to you but hearing those comebacks? I had to watch!" He said excitingly.

"Yeah, I finally got to used the comebacks I've memorized years ago, checking that one on my bucket list for sure. I didn't know Rowan was like that." I frowned.

"She's not, I know her so much and I supported her when she wanted to join the drama club. I know her acting aura and what I saw earlier was definitely acting." He convinced me.

"Really? Are you even sure? Then why did you say that to her?" I asked him.

"That was too rude for acting." He exclaimed.

"Oh, okay. I understand. We only have 5 minutes before our next class, wanna run for it?" I asked him as I check my watch.

"We're not going back. We both haven't eaten yet and we both have high grades. Ditching once won't make a difference." He convinced me.

"You know, for a big brother, you're definitely a bad influence." I snorted and he laughed. We decided to go to Pizza Planet.

"One pepperoni pizza and a kiddie meal for this kid." He snorted while patting my head and I smacked him.

"Just kidding! Just kidding...they don't have kiddie meals, baby meals then? Kidding again! Another pizza, uhm Ham and cheese then." He asked for another pizza as I smacked him again. We went to our table and the pizzas were served.

"I don't think we can finish this. And how did you know Ham and Cheese is my fave?" I told him.

"Not with that attitude, we can finish this! You look like a person who likes ham and cheese. Kidding, lucky guess, maybe." He said as we both took a slice.

"We'll be here for hours so make sure we'll finish this." He exclaimed.

He wasn't lying, we've been here for 3 1/2 hours and we still have two slices left, I guess if you don't stop talking, you can't finish food as fast as you think. We've been chatting about nonsense things and making jokes about everything.

After we finished the pizza, we decided to go to a movie house and watch a movie. We watched a comedy film and we were the ones who laughed the loudest. We couldn't stop laughing even after the movie finished.

We started singing in the car and after 2 hours, we finally got tired. Luckily, we arrived at my house.

"I don't know how it took 2 hours to get to my house." I told him and he laughed.

"We were having too much fun so I definitely went on circles." He said and I laughed so hard.

"Can you please tell your dad to adopt me?" I joked.

"As long as you tell your mom to adopt me." He joked and we laughed too much. We both went off the car.

"Now get inside mom's house." He ordered.

" And you, go home and get inside dad's house!" I ordered back and we laughed. We hugged and he went inside the car and waved goodbye to me.

This day may have started with drama but it ended great. I'm definitely all good now.