Chapter 2

Neymar's P.O.V

"Neymar! Neymar!", I heard someone shouting my name. I turned around to see Dani holding my phone as he points to it.

I grab my phone to  see Rafaella calling me. She never calls me during training. "Hello, is everything alright", I say as I pick up. "No! It's Gabby she is in labor!", she says as she tries not to panic.

My eyes widen, "but isn't it to  early for the baby to come?", I try to stay calm. "I don't know but she isn't looking  so good right now. You need to come now!", she says.

My palms got sweaty that I almost drop the phone. I'm not ready for this. "O-oh okay I'll be there", I hung  up quickly. I sigh as I put my phone away. Part of me doesn't want to go and see her but I know it's not right. It's my responsibility I'm the cause for this.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "everything going to be alright", Dani says. "I don't know", my voice cracked. "Forget the past and think about the present. She needs you right now", he said.

"Thank you, I could always count on you", I said.  "That what I am here for", he smiled. "Now hurry up I want to meet my niece or nephew soon", he laughed. My heart jumped when he said that because I'm going to meet my little angel soon now. I gather my things and head out.

As I got in my car I realized what's really happening. "I'm going to be a father", I said that to myself. On my way there I put the radio on trying to distract myself.

I wasn't in the mood to sing along to the radio. Less than 10 minutes I arrived to the hospital. I ran to the emergency room. I looked around when a nurse pointed to the direction of a room.

I walked in to see Gabby crying out in pain, Rafa was sitting down next to her trying to comfort her. "Are you okay", I said. "Does it look like I'm fucking okay!"she yelled out in pain. Here comes the attitude I thought to myself.

"This baby is causing me pain, I hate it", she groaned. "Don't blame the baby!", I got mad. Throughout her pregnancy she's been nothing but a bitch to me and now she blames the put poor innocent baby.

"Your right! I should blame you since you are also responsible for this!", she said. I knew I should keep quiet or I'll say something I'll regret.

Rafaella glanced at her and me then landing her eyes on me as she raised her eyebrow and said "I'm going to go and call mom and dad", I nodded because I knew why she wanted to leave.

"Look I'm sorry but its okay, I'm here with you", I put my hand on hers and softly kissed her forehead. "Why are you being nice to me", she slightly whispered. Making me feel guilty.

We didn't have the best relationship. I mean why would we. We both did nothing but hurt someone for our selfish reasons.

"Oh wait it's all an act for the baby", she said making me angry. "It's not an act! Our child means everything to me. I will love to them no matter what you and I have!", I said being completely angry. 

"AHH!", she screamed. "Oh my god I'm going to call the doctor!", I said as I ran into a nurse telling her what happened. Few seconds later doctor and nurses enter the room.

"Okay now it's time for the baby. Open up  your legs wide and push as hard as you can", the doctor said to Gabby. I held her hand as she pushed. "Okay..push a little more harder. I can see its head coming. Your doing a good job..just a little more!", few minutes after pushing we heard a little loud cry.

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl! 6 pounds 5 ounces". The doctor handed our child to Gabriella. "Isn't she beautiful!", She cried. "She has your nose", she said.

I felt my eyes getting watery, Gabby handed me our child. "Wow! My little Sofia", I said as I put her close to my chest. "Sofia", Gabby smiled.

"Congratulations Mr. Da Silva and Mrs. Da-", "Miss Leon", gabby interrupted. "Um..Miss Leon. We need to run a few test on her and get her birth certificate ready", the doctor said as I handed her she Sofia as they left the room.

"Your going to be an amazing father", Gabby spoke breaking the silence. Hearing her saying made me happy. "You are going to be a wonderful mother as well", I said actually meaning it.

A  smile appeared on her face but it didn't reach her eyes. "What's wrong", I said softly. "Nothing, but just promise me you will always be there for her".

"I promise", I kissed her lips taking her by surprise. She quickly turned her face. "N-no don't. I want to be alone right now", she moved her face from me.

I was surprised by my actions too. I nodded then left the room. Why did I do that! I thought to myself. "Neymar, what's wrong? How's Gabby and the baby?", Rafaella bombard me with questions.

"She doing great and the baby too. They are running some tests on her then you will be able to see her. "Are you okay?", Rafa asked. I nodded.

"I called mom and dad. They are eager to meet their granddaughter so they are coming soon. I know they would come around", Rafa said.

When I first told my parents about what happened they were really upset. My mom tried to contact Mia to apologize for what her stupid son did but she never answered. Soon later we found out she wasn't even in Spain anymore.

A little hope was there that she would come back but it's to stupid to believe now.

Not only were my parents disappointed  and angry but Gil,Jo and my teammates were too.  I mean why wouldn't they be. I hurt someone I loved. Gabby was never the same person again but neither was I.
We knew what we caused which became toxic in our relationship.

"Omg! Isn't she a cutie!", Rafaella gushed. I turned around to see her holding Sofia. "Sofia is such a pretty name", she said. I just kept staring at my daughter who was yawning and slightly opening her eyes.

I knew right  there that she was going to be my biggest weakness. She is going to have me wrapped around her little finger. Rafa handed her to me. "Hey baby, it me daddy. I love you very much!", I kissed her gently.

"Let's go and see mommy!", I said. Rafa and I walked down the hallway to the room Gabby was put in. "Look there is mommy", I looked up to see the bed empty. "Oh my god!", Rafa gasped.

"She left us!", I was mad! If she didn't want to be with me okay but she didn't think twice for her daughter. The doctors looked everywhere but I gave up because I knew it wasn't worth finding her. She wanted this.

-
Hope you enjoy💙

What do you guys think? I hoped you liked it.

I'll try to upload soon since I'm on break now.

Have a nice day💕