Chapter 1

"Mia please listen to me. This isn't healthy. You can't be locked in your room forever.", Anna says as she walks over to me.

It's been two months now since everything had happened and I haven't found the words to explain to my family why it happened. They haven't been asking I'm guessing because of the state I am in.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I'm always here okay", she hugs me tightly. For the first time tears rolled  down my face. I can't control them.

Anna rubs my back as she hugs me tightly. "He-he cheated o-on me with h-her!", I sobbed. "He's doesn't realize what he's just lost. He is a big idiot. You will find someone who treats you like a queen because you deserve nothing less." She's whispers in my ear. Her soft voice is smoothing that calms me down.

After telling her everything that had happened she was angry but it was made me laugh. She realized that she was making me laugh so she continued to do it. "It feels a lot better getting that off my chest" I said smiling.

I felt a lot better. I know he isn't worth my tears.

"Ah! There's that smile", Anna says excitingly. "Thanks for everything", I say truly meaning it.

***

It's been a couple of months since being back home. I felt lot better because of my family and friends.
Telling them was hard but they eventually knew everything now.

"Nothing sounds better relaxing and watching Netflix", I said as I go into the warm cozy bed. I put the blanket over me. Since it's been a long day.

As I am sitting in my comfy bed I heard the door bell ring. Ah! I groaned as I walked over. I opened to see a dressed up Anna,Lisa and Hannah at my door.
"Um?", I confusedly asked.

"Why aren't you dressed?", Hannah said as they all walk in to my apartment. "Um..because it's Friday", I said still confused why they would show up here all dressed up.

"We are going out and you are coming with us", Anna said. "Ugh, no!", I groaned. The three of them gave me that look which meant they won't take no for answer.

I rolled my eyes annoyed which caused them to do their devilish smiles. I sighed as I got ready. I though about throwing on a top and jeans but Lisa pulled it of my hand and gave me a black tight dress. While Anna did my hair and Hannah did my makeup.

"You know I feel like I'm getting ready for my wedding instead of a 'party'", I said annoyingly. "Well, nobody dresses like they are going to class on a Monday morning to a party", Hanna replied.

"And done!", they all said. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Damn, I got to admit y'all did a great job", I said as I felt confident looking at myself in the mirror.

I had my hair curled and a smokey eye not to dramatic with a nude lip. I have on a nude tight dress that fits my body perfectly. I grabbed my shoes and we headed on out.

When we got to the party, it was crowded and bunch people were hanging out by the bar. One reason why I hated big parties that were thrown at clubs too many touchy people. We made our way to a group of friends pushing our way  through the crowd.

"Oh god!", I whispered as I being pushed. All of the sudden someone pushed me causing me to lose my balance. But instead of falling on the ground
I felt a hand wrapped around my waist breaking my fall.