Prologue

Staring at the picture of Neymar and I smiling, we looked so in love it was taken when I moved in with him after our 1 year anniversary. I moved to Barcelona from California because of my job where I meet Neymar.

He was the sweetest most amazing guy ever. Everyone would always tell us how we were perfect for each other. But now that connection is no more between us.

We been together for almost a year and suddenly Neymar has changed. Interrupting my thoughts I heard his footsteps up the stairs, hearing him come inside the room.

I quickly pretend that I was asleep. He gave me a quick kiss and turned his back to me. This was the normal routine for the past couple of weeks, him coming him late, barely spending any time together.

I always wanted to ask him why he would come home late, when I would he would make an excuse of "enjoying his time with his friends" or he would get angry and just leave.

With the thoughts of him cheating on me made me sick to my stomach but I dismiss that thought with falling into a deep sleep.

Opening my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright sun that is shining in the room, turning over to seeing Neymar peacefully sleeping. I take his hand in mine, kissing the back of his hand with hopes that what my mind is telling me is not true.

"Bom Dia" he says while getting up from the bed and making his way to the bathroom. Just like that he left me all alone, not caring about how I was doing or even if I slept well. I sighed and went downstairs to the bathroom to do my everyday routine.

As I got out and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for us. I heard Neymar talking on the phone. "Breakfast is ready" I said. "Okay, I'll see you later" as he hanged up. "So my friends are coming over to hang out and if you want to invited some of your friends to come over to keep you company". "Okay, I'll call them then".

I went to call my friends Samantha, Sophia and Gabby who was more excited then the others."They're coming over even Gabby",I told him as he gave a quick smile then went to watching tv.

I went to the bathroom to collect his dirty clothes, when I smelt  a familiar scent of perfume but which isn't mine. What the hell! My heart started beating faster  as many questions and thoughts  flooded my mind, but were quickly interrupted by sound of the doorbell, hearing his friends coming over.

Quickly made my way down the stairs to greet the guys. "Hey", "Hey Mia,nice to see you" Gil said as we hugged each other and smiled. I smiled back, thinking if they knew about the tension between Neymar and I.

Not long after Samantha, Sophia came. Gabby was running late like always. We all sat down chatting while eating our snacks. Till we heard the door bell ring, "I'll get it" Neymar said running to the door.

We heard Gabby and Neymar laughing and smiling at each other while she greeted everyone. Samantha gave me a look while I just shrugged. "Hey Mia Omg, I missed you gorgeous" as she came to give me a hug. I just politely hugged her because she is one of my good friends.

"Yes I'm winning"Neymar cheered. I heard the boys shouting and using profanity. "Neymar, you always win", Gabby said as she rolled her eyes at him.  He grabbed her from her shoulder and brought her closer to him. Doesn't he know that his girlfriend is right here watching him.
I looked away trying to control the jealousy and anger.