World of Tomorrow

Bree:

Alec:

Night - World Expo of Tomorrow

Everyone was still in the park, listening to the futuristic-themed show by Howard Stark.

Man: (on PA) "Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion and the World of Tomorrow. A greater world. A better world."

Bucky, Bree, Alec, Girl 1, Steve and Girl 2 walked along.

Girl 1 smiled. "Oh, my God. It's starting."

The group walked up to the stage.

Woman: (on PA) "Ladies and gentlemen, Howard Stark."

A group of show girls in black were standing in front of a red car.

Howard Stark walked out onto the stage, taking off his top hat, handing it to a show girl, kissing her deeply, taking a mic from her.

The show girls walked away.

A girl called from the crowd. "I love you, Howard!"

Howard spoke through the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, what if I told you that in just a few short years, your automobile won't even have to touch the ground at all?" The showgirls took the wheels off the car, walking away. "Yes, thank you, girls. With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology, you'll be able to do just that."

Howard turned his machine underneath the car on.

The Cadillac rose from the state, bulky devices where the wheels should be.

The crowd watched in shock, multiple people gasping.

"Holy cow," Bucky said.

Bree smiled. "Cool."