" Then we have to get to the kingdom," Nova said. " If we can stop George's group that way."

" Won't they take you and use you as bait?" Casper questioned.

" It's better than getting hunted down."

" Dell, are you okay?" Vesta looked at her brother with confusion on her face as he stared at the gray clouds. Usually, it would mean that something was coming. Vesta shook her brother's arm. "Brother?"

" What is it?"

"What are you looking at?"

" The clouds. Don't you remember what Mother and Father used to say?"

" That the gray clouds are always a sign of death? I wonder who died today, if it's an elder or someone important."

" Most likely someone close," Dell said and picked up the basket. " Come on, Freya is waiting for us. And most likely Carver is too."

The brother and sister walked hand in hand through the forest. They entered the room and found the husband and wife sitting at the table. " I see the gathering went well."

Dell placed the basket on the counter once again and took one without his sister noticing. Carver noticed his brother in law taking one, but didn't say anything. Vesta placed her hands on the table, excited to hear about Carver's adventures at the guild. She almost squeezed it out of him, before Freya stopped her.

" They have been following George's group," he told them. " News is that Holden has been taken over and burned to the ground." Dell popped the berry in his mouth before reacting. Holden was nearby their home. Their group could easily come there and destroy the house. " Then we have to move," Dell said before putting another berry in his mouth.

" Move where?" Vesta questioned. " No matter where we go, they will find us too. Everyone is dying."

" I wonder how those kids are doing," Freya said aloud.

" What kids?"

" The Hale children. If you remember, our parents had always given them something and in return they would give us some of their food, since we were poor."

" We're still poor," Vesta told her. " You can't just say something and make it all seem okay."

" I'm not saying that Vesta. I was just telling Dell about the Hale family."

" But how can you talk about our parents so freely? The didn't die years ago!"

" I understand that, but-"

" You can't say anything to make it better!" When Freya looked at her sister, she noticed something forming on her forehead. It was a symbol that ran in their family, that determined one's growth. Vesta held her head in her hands and cried out.

" Vesta, here have something to eat," Dell said, handing her some berries. Vesta slapped them out of his hand and attacked him.

" Vesta, release him!" Carver stood up and pulled her off of him. Dell was stronger than her, but he didn't want to hurt his sister. The pain in her head continued to get worse as she tried to get herself away from Carver.

" Let me go!"

" Not gonna happen."

Freya stood and supported her weight with the table, " Vesta, calm down. If you don't your heart rate is gonna rise up again."

Dell grabbed Vesta's arms and tried to stop her. " Vesta, stop it. if your heart gets worse, then you can get a heart attack." The symbol on Vesta's forehead continued to increase and her pain as well. She cried when her body gave out, causing her to black out. Dell caught her before she hit the ground.