Chapter i

"Oh yeah, I don't think so!" Seungkwan said, standing up. "Geez, stop with your sass. Just calm down and have a sit. We'll take your order." Vernon said and let his boyfriend sit down.

"Thanks Vernon. I needed some silence." Wonwoo said and slumped his face back into the cafeteria's table. Soonyoung can't help but just to laugh at his friends actions. Their one of the famous squads in their school, it's not like they needed fame but just one day, everybody suddenly knows them.

They were named Seventeen, Soonyoung guessed they were known because of their quantity. They were many, but not that much; something was still missing, so they decided to find some people to join them this year, it was great because there were many people who transferred. It was him; Kwon Soonyoung, the 'Verkwan' couple (some of the fangirls in school made that name) , their leader who have this beagle smile, Choi Seungcheol, Jeon Wonwoo who was called an 'emo', Xu Minghao and Wen Junhui who they call 'China line', the youngest of them all is named Lee Chan, the mature one of them all, Hong Jisoo and the one who always get along with Soonyoung, Lee Seokmin.

Vernon and Jisoo went ahead to buy their lunches while the others continued their business, Soonyoung suddenly felt a strange vibe that made him lick his lips; but tried his best to hide it. Something, smells....sweet. Soonyoung shrugged it off and tried to listen to his friends once more.

"But guys, where's Seungcheol hyung?" Chan said that made everyone look around. Seungkwan shrugged "Who cares?" And recieved a punch in the shoulder by Vernon who just got back with a tray full of foods. "Kidding." Seungkwan mumbled. Out of the blue, Seungcheol came to them running and stopped at their table, he was panting pretty hard. Soonyoung guessed this guy ran from their room until here. "Woah there big guy, what's the rush?" Soonyoung asked.

"I- I found an angel!" The people in their table looked at their hyung, in a kind of unbelievable way. "Is that kind of a methaphor..or hyung is just high?" Minghao asked, innocently. "I'm betting on he's probably high." Dokyeom said and Soonyoung nodded in agreement, "Got that right ha." He said and they high fived.

"How mean." Seungcheol said, acting cute and pouted. "Ew no." Seungkwan said receiving a glare from Seungcheol who gained his composure after that. "But anyways, I'm not lying about what I said earlier, I saw an angel. He's so beautiful. I think I should get his number"

Soonyoung was supposed to throw in another joke, but the smell of the strong sweet scent came back, worse, it was much stronger this time.

'Who could have that sweet blood? Oh shit, I've never smelled something like this.' Soonyoung said, closing his eyes and enjoyed the sweet aroma. He wants to taste that blood. No, he needs to taste it, even for just one time.

Seungcheol suddenly let out a weird noise, making Soonyoung open up his eyes. "He's here!" Seungcheol said and pointed to the guy, Soonyoung looked at him, he was actually pretty, but Soonyoung was too busy thinking who owns the scent than to admire someone's beauty at the moment. He just frowns at the thought of waiting for the right moment just to see the person behind it. The day was too soon, it's too risky for Soonyoung to just walk up to him/her, especially when they have such strong scent.

Even Soonyoung wants to rush in and just meet the one who owns this scent, he can't. He would probably end up being weird and his fangs might get out. He just sighed when the sweet scent became weak again.

"See you soon."