"Hai!! You can count on me!"

"Thanks Mii-chan... I know you just got back but this is important."

"I'll do my best to get it done quickly."

"I'm so fortunate to have a friend like you.", Yuuki said as she smiles.

They go on their separate ways.

Meanwhile, Toushiro senses Ichigo's Reiatsu nearby and heads towards his direction. Upon arriving, he saw him fighting against a few Hollows.

"Oi... Kurosaki...", Toushiro called.

Ichigo cuts down the last remaining and turns to Toushiro.

"Toushiro?! What are you doing here?", he asked.

(*cross popping veins*) "That's Hitsugaya-taicho for you!", Toushiro said with an irritated look on his face. "I came here to ask you about something."

"Let's talk at my place."

At the Kurosaki clinic, Toushiro and Ichigo proceeds to Ichigo's room. Yuuki who just got back immediately notices them as they enter the room. She folds a paper talisman and turns it to a tiny bug. The bug enters Ichigo's room without being noticed by the two.

"I'll get straight to the point. You once told us that you also have some parts of your memories missing, right?", Toushiro asked with a serious look on his face.

"Yeah, what about it? Do you have any idea what caused it?"

"It's not what but who. We already have the suspect in custody, his name is Shinohara Shinjo. Does that name sound familiar to you?"

".... yeah... I don't know why though."

"Same goes for me... he said he had a sister and I think her name was Haru. Here's the weird part... he told me that we were the ones who killed her but then the next minute he claims to be the one who did it. I can't get anymore information out of him. I'm in the middle of investigating things since he told me something disturbing."

"S-Something disturbing?", Ichigo nervously asked.

"He told me that the world is going to end, not just the Human world... first was Hell. Then Hueco Mundo or Soul Society might be next as well, and that there's nothing we can do about it since his sister was the only hope of stopping it."

"Then what should we do?"

"Since the Human world is involved, we'll need your full cooperation as well. Tell me about your memories, ever since you got your Shinigami powers until today. If something doesn't match up or seems strange we'll start investigating there."

"That will be a very long story."

"Well you should start now, the Head Captain told me that there's a strong possibility that the verdict will be execution. We only have 7 days until then."

Unbeknownst to them, Yuuki was listening to their conversation the whole time with a Shikigami disguised as a bug. She carefully thinks of a way to save Shinjo and prevent Ichigo from talking. There are flaws within their altered memories so if they manage to find that flaw, Yuuki and the rest will get exposed.

Ichigo was about to speak when they heard someone knock at the door.

"Ichi-nii are you there?", Yuuki asked at the other side of the door.

"Yes, what is it? I'm kind of busy right now."

"There's something I want to buy at the convenience store... can you accompany me?"

"Can't you go by yourself?"

"I can... but... it's already past 8pm... you and dad always tell me not to go out alone at night, remember?"