All men are the same

Start from the beginning

"Christian my brother is not working for you anymore "

" you really think your punk ass brother is going to steal from me and stop doing his job ? " I wasn't bout to put chris back on my grind his ass was about to die.

" Christian you so damn heartless. You have not once asked me how I felt about any of this . I know you want my brother dead , you must think im stupid , but you will get your money just leave my brother the fuck alone" Chyna was making me hard without even trying she had affect on me.

" You expect me to give your ass money when you already owe me money ? "

" you are right I should have never asked you" She started roaming threw her purse and pulled out a envelop.

" congrats boo " was the last thing she said to me before walking off. I looked at the envelope in my hands. The hell was this girl up to?

I watched her walk out the place doing her pregnant waddle. I opened it up pulling out the few stacks of money....it was maybe all her ass had to her name...Inside also was ultrasound pictures.

" The Twins "

Was written in bright red letters. The fuck? Twins? I pulled out the next peice of paper. I unfolded it reading the slip....It was a blood test...so thats why that doctor poked me with that neddle...i need to pay more attention...then again I was high as fuck on some other shit because I didnt want to be there.

And I was tested....as THE father. What in the hell? So, she wasnt lying. Ugh, not that my life couldnt be anymore complicated.

Looking at these papers I was seeing that I had twin sons with....Chyna Jones...What in the hell had I got myself into?

*

" Baby you hungry " Kim ask as I walked in. I shook my head no heading to my room. I wanted to fucking sleep. My stress level was at a all time high....My kids fucking uncle stole from me and now I have to kill him...what ever Chris has to die. I dont care how Chyna or anyone else feels about the shit..

I stripped down and climbed into my hudge as bed thinking of Chyna. She would have fooled my ass...I knew she had shit up her sleeve when I first met her...but that didnt stop me from being attracted to her ass and still wanting to try and be with her before...all bullshit aside..she reminds me of a female me...thats probably why we cant seem to get along or be on the same page, too much of us is alike.

I shook my head. TOO FUCKING MUCH, it was insane.

The bed dented in beside me.

" You wanna talk ? "

I rolled over ignoring her turning off the lights then, laying my head down back to her. " Im straight, Good night "

With that being said, I laid there pretending to be asleep.

Fuck the world !

*

*

*

*

- Chyna P.O.V -

All this damn noise in my house! My siblings were going to drive me crazy.

" Ok, come on bed time. Yall got school in the morning " I tell them. I didnt have enough rooms for everybody so we were all over the place. The rooms in the bed, floors, and livingroom on the couch and floors..I love them more then they understand for my stangy ass to be sharing my space like this, seriously.

" Good night " I turn out all the lights.

" Chy ? "

" Yeah ? "

" Where is mama ? " Ugh, I'd be damn if I know.

" I dont even know "

" I like it better here with you anyways, we missed you " I smiled. Feels different when you hear that without having to have sex with someone.

" I missed yall to. Now go to sleep. School in the morning " I left them to be going into my room...My last resort to get money so my ass and Chris ass wasnt sharing funeral dates. I scrolled through my contact list...The number was there...I hit the call button, listening to it ring nervously.

" Whats hannin' ? " Tony deep smooth voice came through the phone..I thought about seeing him not long ago when I was in the restraunt with christian. How good he looked...

" Its Chyna " I tell him.

" Damn whats good ma' ? It only took you long enought to hit me up, what you up to ? " I laughed.

" Nothing...babysitting "

" We getting in practice ? "

" Something like that...plus overtime, kids are work "

" Im sure you got it though...what cant Chy do ? " He tease. I listened to his sexy as laugh.

" Tony...I need a favor "

" Which is ? " He listened...Fuck i aint got no other choice. Im done with G i put my pride aside to many times to ask for his help only for him to be childish and it to come back and bite me in the ass.

" I need some money....I swear I'll pay you back...Its for something important. Im in some trouble..please ? " I couldnt believe the Chyna i had become. I would reconize myself.

" You know how to pay me back...."

I sighed.

******************** 

what do you guys think of this update ?