Kayson

Honestly it hurts me to not be able to be around Raylee all the time, but the doctor said that if I'm around her all the time she will go back into heat right after she has the pups. I couldn't do that to her, when she was in heat the first time it was horrible and she ended up pregnant. She honestly didn't want pups at the time, but oh well now we are going to have them.

"Kayson, we have that Alpha meeting tomorrow. Are we going to head up there today or tomorrow?" Brandon said.
I guess we could head up there today, but what about Raylee?
"We could leave Kaylee with her and then have Shay watch over them."
Shay is my third in command and he is one of the most valuable warriors in my pack. He has dirty blonde hair and is kind of pale. He has a lot of freckles, which he gets annoyed when you point them out. All together Shay is a really great guy.

I called Shay and told him that he was in charge of the pack and that he was to watch over Kaylee and Raylee and not let them leave the house. He agreed as usual and I went and told Raylee that I was leaving. She looked kind of disappointed, but it was Alpha business that I had to attend. I kissed her and Brandon and I left. Lord I hope that she will forgive me.