*9* Will I ever stop impressing you?

I walked over to in front of the crazy guy and looked the DSM member in the eyes, he looked back into my eyes, then started beatboxing. Dude he's good, but I'm better. Crazy guy pointed at me, I winked at Pieter who I could see over the beatboxer's shoulder. Once I had started going, I watched as the eyes of all the Das Sound Machine member's eyes went wide; smirking I continued to beatbox until Crazy guy pointed to the DSM guy again. He started moving his arms to the beat of his tune, I started to copy his moving and started again when crazy guy pointed to me. At the end I made the sound of a race car and then an explosion, after that I bowed to all of the groups and walked back to the Bellas with open arms.
" Goodness. That was fun." The crazy guy said, everyone nodded, "Now, if you can't carry the tune, the whole team's out. As in, you gone! And then..." He went over to a gong and tried to pick up the stick, that you use to hit them with; but failed to lift it even slightly,"Cornelius, this is too heavy." He said looking up at a balcony above THe Green Day Packers "I told you before. Because I hurt my arm saluting the flag, Serafima could you do this for me?" I rolled my eyes and walked across the room, yet again; I picked up the stick, making sure that I showed off my biceps. After hitting the gong, I looked at Pieter, he was practically drooling at me, smirking to myself I looked at Crazy guy, as a sign that he could continue. "Okay, Thank you. Now, the winners will get epic bragging rights!" Everyone groaned and started shouting, but the only voices I could here were Amy's, because she was right next to me, and Pieter's " What? That's it?"
" And I'm sorry. Did I not mention this? A $42,000 gift card to Dave and Buster's!" I friggin' love that place! " I was going there anyway." Clay shouted, if he thinks he can say he loves that place more than me, he's going down, "eta suka ne moy ya budu tam , nezavisimo ot togo , chto ya unichtozhu vsekh vas , chtoby poluchit' etu veshch' !" (that bitch is mine i am going there no matter what i will destroy all of you to get that thing!) That's when the room decided to go quiet, everyone was looking at me. "What? I really what it." I said shrugging. " I know Clay Matthews and Serafima Danilovna and want it." Clay and I both nodded our head vigorously.
"Okay. All right, let's get this thing started." Crazy guy said, "Let's take a look at the first category." A huge projection of a metal screen with four black slits in it appeared on the wall, the top slit flashed black and white and then the words 'songs about butts' appeared. " Ooh. Songs about butts." Crazy said. All the Bellas turned around to make a circle, Okay. Anything on the radio, basically, right? Right." Beca said, we nodded our heads in agreement. "Think about what you're gonna sing." Crazy said, "how about Apple Bottom Jeans." I suggested, Stacie put her hand up, as if to say she would sing it. "Let's start with Das Sound Machine!"
The spot light turned to DSM, Pieter stepped forward and started to sing

"She had dumps like a truck truck truck Thighs like a what what what All night long (all night long)"
Kommissar stepped out of the group and started singing as well. "Let me see that thong I like it when the beat goes da nam da nam Baby make your booty go da nam da nam (baby) Girl I know you wanna show That thong th... thong thong thong"
Crazy pointed to the Tone Hangers, the spotlight following. Pieter looked confused as to why they weren't singing any more; he looks so cute when he's confused, like a puppy, he's even got the puppy dog eyes, wait Sera you're not falling for him, I said to myself.

Shake shake shake Shake shake shake Shake your booty Shake your booty

Shake shake shake
Shake shake shake
Shake your booty
Shake your booty