*4* Maybe I will (Car Show part 1)

"Wake up, blue," I heard a voice said, "Blue wake up, Sera wake up." My head hurts so much... "Serafima! WAKE UP NOW !" I felt someone land on me. "I'm up." I groaned. I looked at my legs and saw Fat Amy lying across them, "Amy move now or I will punch you." Amy moved quickly, the last time punched someone they had a bruise for ages; the last person  I punched was Amy, because she stole my blueberries. "Well get ready because we're going to a car show." She said, "Ok, tell Chloe that I'm joining you guys in the mini bus."
"Alright see in the bus."
Once I was ready, I went down stairs into the kitchen; I had my head in the fridge, looking for blueberries. "Oh My God!" someone shouted behind me, I jumped and hit my head off the top of the fridge. "Your Serafima Danilovna," I turned around and said the the girl who was fan girling, "Yes, that is me but who are you?" I asked her. "Oh I'm Emily, the latest Bella we're sisters, oh Amy has hid some blueberries in the bread bin this morning."
"Thank you so much Emily I'll see you in the mini bus." I pulled a packet of blueberries from the bread bin and walked out the house locking up as I went.

*Time skip to the car show*
We got on an escalator at the car show, " Remind me again why we are at a car show." Flo asked. " We're here for one reason and one reason only. " Chloe explained, "To scout the competition."
"It's totally gonna help us win the Worlds if we know what we're up against" Emily agreed.

"Now, where are those tour thieves?" Chloe said stepping off the escalator, "Staci!" I shouted. Staci was grinding on the hood of a red car with several men taking pictures of her, " Keep it in your pants, maybe." I walked past her, Staci got off the car and jogged after me. "Mmm... Beca I'm just going to check out some cars, and I need to see the guy working with engines over there, so I'll catch up with you later." Beca nodded and then I walked off to the corner of the building where a person was fixing up engines.

"Excuse me?" I asked, he glanced up, "Yeah, how can I help?" He asked, I read his name tag, 'Rory' it read. "Do you know anything about motorbike engines?"
"Quite a bit, what does a pretty girl like you need to know about motorbikes?" He flirted, "Well, the engine on my bike has been making a squeaking sound when I change to third gear, is there anything I could do or do I need to get another bike?" I asked. "Err, you could try putting grease on the inside of the housing bearing." Rory suggested, "What type of bike do you have anyway?"
"I've got a 125cc yamaha." I said, "You got anything?"
"No, bikes but I've got a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, maybe I could take you for in a spin in it," He said, "Or maybe I could take you for a spin in my room." This is way too far. "Sorry I have a boyfriend ​​​​​​," I lied looking around. "Yeah right," He said not believing, "He's over there," I said pointing in a random direction. "If he was you would go and kiss him."
"Maybe I will," I said walking in the direction I had pointed; there was a tall man, wearing mesh. He was standing with a group of people, who were also wearing mesh. I tapped his shoulder, he turned around; he was hot, and I don't mean hot i mean H-A-W-T. "Play along." I whispered to him, he gave me a confused look but then I kissed him; his eyes grew wide with surprise and then kissed back. I pulled back and looked over towards Rory he was still watching me. I whispered to the random stranger I had just kissed, "Put you arm around shoulders and walk with me." He still looked confused, he did what I said. I glanced over my shoulder Rory had stopped looking at me now.