Victim part. 2

Jimin pov

I had let kookie stay at my place for a while which meant I hadn't seen yoongi in a few days. I hope he wasn't mad.

maybe I should visit tomorrow. yeah.

kookie came and jumped on the bed next to me. I was on my phone but when I finally looked over i see him in a long T-shirt with boxers. he got under the cover and laid down..... it's only 7:30 "kookie" I said playing with his hair "w.. what " he responded sounding a little Unsure "are you okay? " there was a pause before I felt his warm hand touch my inner thigh. I looked down at him only to find his big eyes staring back at me looking........ different.

in one swift motion he had his arms wrapped around my neck and my lips against his. I pulled away from him "jungkook what th-" I was cut off by him "p.. please Jimin... can you just go with it... please " he said tears falling down his face. "kookie I have a boyfriend I can't just cheat on him " I said feeling bad " What's wrong with me Jimin! is it all the bruises I have or how ugly or... d.. disgusting I am.... " he yelled at me sobbing causing me to cry also. I wrapped my arms around him letting him cry into the crook of my neck.

he wrapped his arms around my body tightly. I felt him start to nibble at my neck. the thing is I didn't stop him... and secretly I didn't want to.

I closed my eyes and let all the emotions and feelings out. he pulled away and looked at me before smashing our lips together. he climbed on top of me and pushed me back onto the bed kissing me harder sucking on my bottom lip softly he slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring it. he then slowly made his way to my neck sucking and biting leaving a mark. I let my hands slip under his shirt and then trail down to the waistband of his boxers. I started to Palm him but he stopped me and bent down hovering over my member he pulled down my boxers and took me in his mouth. "k.. kookie ah ah ah ugh " I tangled my hands in his hair pulling... well more like pushing his head down more but he didn't seem to mind. I came into his mouth and he pulled me out with a Pop.

we fixed everything back up and he snuggled into me " goodnight Jimin " he said " night kookie " I said as we both went to sleep at some point.
-----------

kookie was still at the house while I was with yoongi in his room. I had just got there around like 5 minutes ago.

"I missed you... you didn't even call that pissed me off... you know you have to pay right " yoongi said with lust filled eyes. " go ahead I'm ready " I said smirking.

he leaned in and kissed me. slipping his tongue into my mouth I whine out a bit wanting more so he started to Palm me through my jeans. I let out a moan. both of his hands grab my waist as he makes his way to my neck I feel his whole body tense. frozen.

" Jimin... who did this? " yoongi ask pressing on the hickey jungkook made that I totally forgot about. he started to push on it harder causing it to hurt "y.. yoongi stop please that hurts " I say almost in tears.

" you know what.... you really have to pay now " he said in a calm voice... I didn't like it " strip " I did I took of anything I had on. I stood there in front of him waiting... I was so scared.

he grabbed my hair roughly and threw me on the bed. he climbed on top of me and grabbed my hair harder pulling my head back against the pillow.. causing my neck to stretch out in a very uncomfortable way. he licked up and down my Adam apple. he loosened his grip on my hair and slowly slid his hand down my torso to my member rubbing it. making me moan loudly. he then stared to rub harder and harder and harder. I started to cry it hurt so bad " yoongi! s.. stop! " I choked out but he didn't stop. after a couple of minutes he stopped. I felt relief throughout my body. I was panting heavily and crying.

he looked down at me. and I looked at him hurt and fear all over my face me pleading for him to stop. but I knew he wasn't done.

he bent down over my entrance and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder. he then slowly brought his head down sticking his tongue into my entrance. I moan out as he moves his tongue in and out sucking. he pulled out and lined up his member with my entrance. he slowly moved into me. out of nowhere he slammed into me.

I swear I felt myself almost puke. he did this over and over... as I scream out in pain.

I don't even remember him taking out his member... then again I'm in so much fucking pain I'm seeing stars so of course I wouldn't have known .

my whole body is trembling and I can't breathe right... I can't stop the tears... I can't do anything I'm so weak right now...

he pulls out of me " you let him touch you... so deal with the pain. this is exactly how I felt when I seen that thing on your neck. pain. go clean up. " he said walking out of the room

I lay there crying... shaking. when I calm down I try to stand only to fall and start crying again.. it hurts so bad... suddenly I feel something drip down my leg. I touch it.. its cum and
b. blood?

I pass out.

yoongi pov

I haven't been taking my pills at all while Jimin was gone which explains why I freaked on him like that.

when I look in the mirror I see a monster.. one that needs to die. there's no one important in my like other than Jimin. and well fuck all I do is hurt him... what am I here for .

Jimin will be fine without me he has that jungkook guy.

I fall to my knees crying. and out of nowhere I let out this ear piercing scream.

what have I done what did I just do..

you hurt Jimin again your a monster what did Jimin do that was so bad yeah he got one fucking hickey bit if you where normal.. you would have talked to him about it.. but your not your a waste of space that's in everyone's way.

I go in my cabinet and pull out pills I get about 8 and take them... I walk back to my room to see Jimin laying on the floor. I rush to his side and call an ambulance.

when the ambulance get's there I get in the back with Jimin.

shit. shit. shit.

OK but really I feel like shit after doing this to Jimin like ugh yoongi needs help and... Like just.. Yup... I have to see where this is going cuz it took a dark turn... I'm sorry.. It was literally the only thing I could think of. It will get better.. Eventually

Instagram:@peachygirlmilk_