1: New Neighbors

I woke up to the sound of a truck screeching to a hault. I groaned and got out of bed curious to see what was going on.

Two people got out of a car behind a moving truck.

"Come on Jeydon!" I heard a woman say. I assumed Jeydon was her son.

Jeydon, came from behind the car. He was cute. And when I say cute, I mean adorable. He flipped his hair out of his eyes.

I started to feel like a creep staring at him through my bedroom window so I decided to introduce myself to my new neighbors.

I quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I then brushed my hair and my teeth and headed down stairs and out the front door.

"Hi!" I said to them. "I'm Sydney, I live right next door. Welcome to the neighborhood!"

"Hi!" they both replied in a slightly tired but excited voice. I assumed they were just sleepy from a possibly long drive from their old house.

Jeydon walked up to me and I got a closer look at him. His hair was brown and perfectly brushed to the side. He had a lip peircing that wasn't over the top but just enough to make him look cute and edgy at the same time. I couldn't help but stare.

I admired his perfection for a few seconds until he smiled and his big brown eyes met mine.

"I'm Jeydon and this is my mom," he said.

"Nice to meet you guys. Do you need any help unpacking?"

"That would be wonderful if you don't mind!" said his mother.

"Not at all" I replied while walking towards the truck.

Jeydon ran up to me and helped me lift a piece of furniture and bring it into the house.

"So... Where did you come from?"

"Canada" he said as he smiled his amazing smile.

"Cool! I've never been there. So what brings you to California?"

"Eh, we just got bored, haha. Decided it was time to move" He said shyly.

He seemed really nice and I was very happy he was going to be my neighbor.