Drop Dead Beautiful

A/N So this is my first story on here. I've been an avid Wattpad reader and have always wanted to write but i could never find the time! So an idea popped in my head and  I could not let it slip! I hope you guys like it!! 

P.s. Ive posted pictures of Shyler and Ariana on the side!  Well attempted to i dk if im doing it right haha! Also pics of their club dresses and shoes! The pink dress and white shoes are Shylers and the black dress and black shoes are Arianas  check em out! I cant forger Shylers car!

Shyler Evans was the picture perfect goddess in Capitols, California. The small beach town held merly 9,521 residents. Shyler was your typical beach beauty. She had long silky black hair, her eyes match the color of the ocean waves, and her body could turn the gayest man straight. Tomorrow Shyler would be turning 18, senior year started in 4 months, she was determined to make this summer one she could defiantly remember. Shyler couldn't wait to graduate and move from home. She had her eyes set on Princeton, and with her grades, that goal wouldn't be hard to reach. Shylercouldn't wait to move. Why? Because Shyla's home life was less than perfect. Sure she had an expensive house, loads of money, and parents she believed to love her. You see. Shylers parents are both world famous Broadway actors and were constantly on the road. She got the occasional text and the letter containing her monthly $5,000 check. All Shyler wanted was a mom to cook her breakfast in the morning and a dad to call her "his little princess"

                                                ****************************************************

"Oh this is how it starts lightning strikes the heart it goes off like a gun brighter than the sun"

I was snapped out of my daydreams by the sudden outburst of my phone.

"Boy we go together like peanuts and payday and molly and reggae..."

Quickly wiping a stray tear from my cheek  I checked the caller I.D.

"Ariana" I managed to breathe out

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"What?!" I asked in a sudden panic

"Your 18 in 3 hours!"

I glanced at the clock, 8:00  Sure enough I'll be a legal adult in 3 small hours

"We HAVE to go clubbing!"

I can never turn down a chance to party

"Ill pick you up at 9!" 

"See you then!"

After we hung up I quickly went upstairs to get ready

Shower, check

Hair and make-up, check

Now for the dress. I pulled the bag off the hanger and opened it, "Perfect" I smiled.

It was a pink halter that was shiny around the neckline. it hugged my thighs and looked truly amazing on me! I paired it with some white peeptoe heels. A bow adorned the peeptoe and spikes decorated around the show.

I tool one look in the mirror

"damn!" i looked amazing!

9:30 came and I picked Ariana up in my new Audi gTT, my brand new precious baby. She was looking mighty fine in her black quarter sleeved mini, one of the shoulders had decorated tastful tears, the same with her thigh. She paired it with black pumps with white polka dots. Were sexied up and ready to go!

We walked into the club. All eyes landed on us. Were hot! I'm not cocky at all, I just know I'm really attractive, its a fact!

Sexy and I know it started blasting through the speakers

"AHH! Our jam!" Ariana screamed

We made our way to the dance floor and started letting loose

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle"

My favorite part of the song! I didn't miss a beat! I caught the attention of a few surrounding boys. Cute ones might I add. I decided to see which one would approach first. 

"Time to have some fun" I whispered in Arianas ear

She looked over at the boys and instantly understood. We made our way to the bar and ordered 2 apple martinis. I felt a hand on my leg. I looked up to see one of the most gorgeous men i had ever seen in my life! He looked me dead in the eyes and turned to walk away. 

"What the hell was that?" I heard Ariana scream over the music

"I have no clue but whatever hes playing i can play better!"

After my second martini noticed Ariana was dancing with a super hottie. Suddenly i felt a finger tap my shoulder. I turned to see a fairly attractive guy. He had medium messy brown hair and the deepest forest green eyes. 

"Wanna dance?"

His sexy rugged voice made him that much hotter. I nodded. He took my hand and led me tot he dance floor. Live your life blasted through the speakers and vibrated my body. We danced in perfect sync together.

"Suddenly i was jerked out of my trance when Ariana engulfed me in a huge bear hug

"Happy Birthday!!!" was being screamed in my ear

A familiar tapping appeared on my shoulder. I turned around

" Thanks for the dance, my names Markus, happy birthday" and with that he leaned down and kissed me.