Chapter 62/Announcement

Start from the beginning

You groan and walk slowly, "I swear if you push me into like a lake, I'll hate you forever."

He chuckles and says, "I would never do that! Geez, trust me on this!"

"Fine, fine, but if I get dirty or hurt, I'll hate you," you reply and feel Niall putting his hands on your sides.

"Take off your blindfold," he whispers.

You do and raise your eyebrow. "Umm..am I missing something here? I don't see anything."

He laughs and says, "Just wait for a second!"

You do and look around. "Ummm...it's been a second. What is-"

All of a sudden you hear a big bang and then a splash of colors in the cold, night sky. Fireworks!

"AH!" you say, jumping at the sudden sound. "Ohhh, fireworks! How romantic of you."

He smirks and pats your cheek, "Yeaaahh, I tried. I wanted to something more fun but I know you've been tired lately."

"It's nice," you reply and look up at the sky. A spark of red with silver go into the air and make a huge bang.

"You know," he says putting his arm around your shoulder. "I've been thinking lately."

You look at him and fix his jacket, "About what?"

"What are we going to do once Riley arrives," he says. "You know...am I going to be living with you?"

You shrug and say, "I've been thinking about that too. I don't know, I mean...I'm sort of ready but not 100%. But...I need you there to help me."

"Exactly, and how can I if I'm not there 24/7?" he says. "I mean, I'm perfectly fine with it. You know how I feel about it. I just need to know how you feel about it."

"I know," you reply. "Can you give me a few days?"

"Okay, but remember, you have a little more than 2 weeks left," he says rubbing your tummy.

"Yeaahh, just a couple days," you say and look up at the fireworks.

"If only things were that easy," you think and sigh mentally.

----------------------------------------------

*At home*

Niall and you are walking up to the front door. The firework show was amazing and beautiful.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later then?" he says as you and him stand on the front step.

"Thanks for tonight Niall," you say as you turn to him. "And yeah, later...just a couple days."

He nods slowly and shoves his hands into his pockets."Okaayyy, well text me okay when...ya know? Made up your mind."

"Sure will," you say and poke his stomach "Don't be sad."

"I'm not sad."

"Niall, please, I know you better than you know yourself," you say looking at him. "It's only a couple of days."

He offers a small smile and reaches out for you, "Can I at least get a hug?"

You step forwards into his arms and hug his waist. He wraps his arms around you and squeezes tightly.

"Thanks again for tonight," you say as you lay your head against his chest.

He chuckles lightly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I tried my best to make tonight fun, but not too much fun."

"It was perfect," you say and feel his arms unwrapping from around you. You quickly plant a peck on his cheek and step back. "I'll see you around Niall."