Lucky's mouth was open a little as she stared at Silas. He was what you called a cold motherfucker who didn't give a fuck about your feelings. At all.

She stared at the back of his head a while. He looked over at her and glanced at her naked body. "Go put some clothes on... ." She rolled her eyes before leaving out and going to the living room to put her clothes back on. After fixing up the living room, Lucky noticed he was leaving. She did hear the water running, so that indicated he took a shower.

"Are you leaving?" She asked him softy. Silas glanced at her while grabbing his phone and keys sitting on the table. She was out of it. He could tell, he had given her some good dick and now she was in her feelings.

"Yeah." He answered nonchalantly while opening the door.

"But we need to talk, like for real Silas."

"About what?" He asked while stepping out and closing the door behind him. She look at the door before fidgeting with her hands, he had officially played her.

 ✤ ✤ ✤ 

It was true. Silas made Lucky feel bad and it was no secret that he had somehow broken her heart without being affectionate towards her. She couldn't help but think about last night. 

They had sex, to him but they made love to her and it was the most memorable time that she would always carry with her. He made her have her first orgasm and he also took the rest of her viriginity, since part of her hymen was still intact because Gunner couldn't reach all the way up there.

"He gone play me like I don't have feelings." She whispered to herself. Lucky never felt this way about a man before. She was having her first heartbreak.

There was a loud thud at the door, quickly Lucky walked towards the door and opened it. She noticed Keisha standing there with an upset expression on her face. She held her son in her arms. 

"Lucky, hold him for a minute." She demanded while pushing the baby in Lucky's arms.

"Wait-what's going on girl?" She asked while walking out of the apartment and following behind Keisha who was yelling. Brielle's Candy apple red Camaro was parked on the side.

"You're supposed to be my friend!" Keisha yelled at Brielle who was standing back. "Why you do me like that?"

"Keisha, come on, man." TJ begged while trying to grabbed her arm but she jerked away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me yo! I want you out of my motherfuckin' house right now!" She fussed while moving away from him.

"Keisha, you tripping right now." Brielle said as she tried reasoning with her girl.

"Both of y'all got me looking stupid and I come home to see you bouncing on his dick in my bed, bitch please! Get out my yard with your lying fat ass." Keisha cursed while pointing at Brielle.

Lucky wasn't shocked. She figured Brielle was fucking TJ, even before that little tongue scene went down. The way Brielle actws when they were in the room together told it all.

"Well if you was doing what you're supposed to do then he wouldn't have ran to me. Keep your man satisfied!" Brielle shouted.

"You think I care? Huh bitch? You can have his dirty bum ass!"

It was still morning time so no one wasn't outside. Lucky sat on the stoop with the baby in her lap as she watch the whole scene take place. Keisha look as if she was ready to fight Brielle, who was helping TJ place his stuff in her car.

"Nigga I took care of your ass! I give you money to get haircuts, buy new clothes, and keep expensive shoes on your feet. This is the thanks I get! That's how you gone do me?" Keisha ranted in anger and frustration.