1.

yoongi sighed, as he finally sat down.it has been a really hectic day for him, his co-worker couldn't come in for a few hours and he had to work overtime. he ruffled his hair and readjusted his beanie. he looked around the cafe and saw that it was almost closing time.

"hello?" he heard a voice.yoongi jumped and immediately was alert. however, he realized there wasn't anyone in the cafe except him." hello?" he heard it again."yoongi, you must've gone insane."he muttered to himself as he shook his head and tried to focus for the remaining few minutes till closing."well,you're not insane.i'm in your head."the voice said again.

yoongi groaned,as he covered his ears and thought to himself, "who the fuck is playing a trick on me."his clock ticked and before he knew it,he was out of the cafe.yoongi covered his face with his scarf as he felt the cold air of seoul hit him.he enjoyed walking in the night,it calms him down and gives him time to think.

"i'm not playing a trick on you.but what if i told you,the voice you're hearing now is your soulmate's?"he heard,rolling his eyes.he simply couldn't understand the logic between soulmates and his own conscience.

"well,i'm park jimin and i'm your soulmate.so come find me."he heard it again before he blacked out.