Chapter Thirty-One - Niall

Start from the beginning

"I want you to suck me, and put your fingers inside me. Stretch me open" he said slowly. "Then I want you to put your dick inside me and fuck me. Fuck me so I move up the bed, so the bed head hits the wall. So our neighbours can hear me as if I were in the same room" 

That's all I really needed, those words, and I was ripping his shirt off his body, throwing it to the other side of the room. I ground my hips down into his earning a small grunt from Louis.

I had missed sex so much I just wanted him lying and naked right this second. It seemed to happen in a blur, me pulling him down, ripping clothes off one another, grabbing the lube. Louis lay on his back naked, feet flat on the mattress and me on my knees between them.

It had been so long I knew Louis would be tight. And it would feel amazing. Even more so than the last time. But firstly I was going to suck him. I haven't even given head in ages.

My mouth ghosted over the head of Louis's dick before I took him in fully. He gasped for breath, gripping the sheets and arching his back. He moaned softly.

I continued working on him, sucking up and down, almost getting himself all the way in, but slowly choking at him touching the back of my throat.

"So good" Louis moaned. His hands gripped my hair, urging me down further on his hard on. "Fuck" 

I pulled off, my mouth making a popping sound as I took myself off his dick. Louis groaned pulling me up to him. I lay flat on top of him, smiling softly at each other, he kissed me delicately. It was beautifully sweet. 

"I love you" he whispered. "So much" I lightly chuckled. 

"One minute you want me to fuck you senseless, the next you're being sweet." I shook my head fondly. "But I love you, so much" I gave him one last kiss before pulling away and grabbing the lube that was placed on the bed. 

I uncapped the lid and squirted the cold substance on my fingers and brought it to Louis's hole. He spread his legs a little wider as my hands drew closer to him. He smiled at me, watching my every move. My finger pushed into his hole, tight and warm and wonderful. A low groan left Louis's throat and I continued to push my first finger inside him. 

With no warning, or signal from Louis, I pushed the second one in. He swore under his breath, but pushed his ass down onto my spreading fingers, rubbing lightly at his prostate. He whined, pushing down even more, I knew he was getting impatient, he wanted more already. I snuck a third finger inside him, spreading them out, stretching him wider.

"Niall" his voice was high and strained and he patted my shoulder. "Niall, you, I need you" his eyes were hooded looking up at me. 

"Shh, okay baby" I removed my fingers and coated my dick, my untouched dick. I grunted at the contact. "You're gonna be so tight, gonna feel so good" 

"Get inside me already" I tsked, but lined myself up and slowly pushed inside him. His hands gripped my arms, his nails digging into my skin. "God"

"Fuck, you are tight" I groaned, finally pushing in all the way. I stopped, giving us both time to adjust to the unfamiliar feeling. Breathing heavily, on top of Louis, I was about to start moving my hips, make him scream loudly like I have done before. But it seemed luck wasn't on my side.

The ringing of Louis's phone sounded through the apartment. I prayed he would say he would ignore it, that's not what happened at all. 

"Just ignore it" I pleaded, I was still inside him, wanting friction, wanting to please. 

"What if it's Charly? What if something is wrong with Kate?" he pushed me away. I allowed him to remove him from my body and search for his phone in his pocket of his jeans on the floor. "Hello?" 

I sat on the bed, watching the situation unfold before my eyes. I couldn't even have sex without that being ruined. 

"Where'd I put the nappies?" he repeated the question. "Back where I got them?" I sighed heavily. "Oh the new ones? They're in the top of your cupboard. I thought that's where you told me to put them" 

I fell backwards on to the bed. The mood had definitely died. Why couldn't I have him for just a little while. Just a few hours of him to myself? All these things were just jumbling around in my head, making it incredibly hard to think straight about anything.

"Her dummy? I don't..." he groaned. "Let me check" Louis put his phone between his ear and shoulder and looked through his over night bag, throwing clothes out over the room. "Yeah I found it. Yeah I'll bring it around" our eyes met momentarily before he looked away. "Ten minutes" 

He hung up the phone and walked over to me. As he stood in front of me, holding my hands in his, he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. "I promise I'll be right back, we can continue this-" I shook my head. There was no point in it.

"No, the moments over. You better get dressed" I stood up, causing Louis to take a  few steps back, I walked to the bathroom.

"Niall-" 

"Just go Louis" I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. I slid down the door, holding my head in my hands, holding off the cries I wanted to leave my lips. I listened to Louis walking around the room before closing the door behind him. And then, the tears fell freely down my face.

I knew I had to talk to him. Its what was right for me, for us. When he comes back. We'll talk. Decision has been made. Somehow I knew this would end in tears for at least one of us. 

A/N I am so close to finishing. I have decided to make a few bonus chapters after the epilogue (which is still a few more away) so don't forget about it too quickly. Thanks all for reading this far. I love you all