Guess the colour

.

It's the colour of the dance floor crowed at night. When you pass out it's the colour that gives everyone a fright. When you go out it's the colour of her dress and when you make her cry it's the colour of failing to impress. When you lay with her it's the colour of her hair and when you lie it's the colour of your dare.
When you look up at the stars it's the colour they lack. When you turn around, it's someone stabbing you in the back. When you look down, it's the colour of the ground and when you close your eyes, it's the colour that surrounds. When you see the blood run down the drain, it is the colour of your brain. When you watch her eyes close for the last time it's the colour of your heart and when you can't sleep at night it's the colour of being apart. When you mourn over her it's the colour you wear. When you see photos it's the colour of despair. When you continue with your life it's the colour that constantly looms over you as your hair starts to grey and it is the colour that consumes you as you rest to lay. At first it's the colour of death, it is not the colour you see when you see her again for the first time in 60 years and it's not the colour when she whispers in your ear it's no longer looming over you as if you're some kind of prisoner because you are free and the only colour you lack, is the colour...