- 1 -

They turned against you but I won't

Recently Cam has been acting weird. He is distant to you and you don't know why. A week ago, everything was fine but suddenly he started being more quiet and looked depressed.

You've tried asking him a couple times what was wrong but he would mostly answer: "Not now Y/N" or "I'm busy, we'll talk later" and even "Stop asking the same thing all the time!".

After this, you stopped asking and stayed quiet. Sometimes he won't even tell you 'Goodmorning' or 'Goodnight' like he used to. You two won't even kiss or look at each other.

At some point, you started being paranoid and thought he could be cheating on you. You even thought to end up your relationship. You called his sister, Sierra, but she doesn't know what is happening either. You called his friends as well but they would turn up on you.

One morning, you woke up to what seems like... cries. You rubbed your eyes and listened carefully. You really heard someone crying and it came from the bathroom. It was... Cameron. You couldn't believe it, Cam was crying. You just knocked on the door and not hearing any answers, you walked in.

He was sitting on the floor, his back laid against the bath tub. You kneeled down in front of him and and removed his hands from his face as he was crying.

"Cam, what's wrong?" You asked on a worried voice.

"Nothing..." He replied trying to stop tearing.

"You can tell me, babe" You said, rubbing circles on his back.

"I just feel like everyone is turning against me and that i'm doing everything wrong. I called the guys to ask them to get back with me on tour but they just turned up on me. They even called me 'selfish' and 'a backstabber'. Those times, i didn't talked to you, i thought you would leave me as well. I'm sorry i was so distant... Y/N, i love you..." He said.

You started to tear up at everything he said. You pulled him in a hug and said, "I love you too and i could never leave you. Try not to worry about this for now cause i'm here and i'll always be..."

With this you cupped his cheeks and kissed him. It was sweet and meaningful. You wiped away his tears with your thumbs and he started smiling. You seriously missed his smile.

"I really missed this, Y/N" He said. You giggled and got up. You hold his hand and made him stand up. Then, you told him to go back in bed while you went to prepare him something to eat. When he finished eating, you two just cuddled in bed for the rest of the day and watched a movie.

"I love you Y/N" He told you.
"I love you more" You replied and kissed him goodnight.

________________________________________
Author's Note
Thank you for reading my first ever imagine for this book and for this.

MAKE REQUESTS

Comment if you have any thoughts.

-xoxo H🌹