Chapter 6

Sorry guys about the short update last time I will try and make this one longer. I still need names for the colt. :) He's dark brown. If your a horse person he would be considered bay.. But whatever. :P On to the story.

Also the names need to have kiss in it. Winner gets a dedication.

....

Amy's POV

Amy walks next to Luke smiling at him as he keeps his eyes glued on her. I giggle and stick my tongue out at him following him to our first class which I don't have Sam in.

The class goes by pretty quick with nothing really happening that was exciting. When the bell rings I give Luke a pleading look and walk down to skills training. As I walk down the hall I feel many guys staring at me and even earn a few cat calls.

I walk into the gym and sit in the bleachers once again this time a little closer up. I search the room for him but he isn't here yet. A couple minutes late he struts in with lipstick on his lips. I feel a pang of hurt shoot through me and I avert my gaze to the ground. I feel his intense gaze on me the whole class and I smile happily.

I turn and meet his gaze giving him a flirty smile before biting me lip. I swear I hear a low growl before I turn to the guy next to me and start talking to him, giggling like a school girl every chance I got. After a few fights between people the bell rings and I stand up staring to leave. I'm out the door and ready to head to my next class when I'm grabbed by the hips and pulled into a empty classroom. I spin around to see Sam standing there looking me up and down.

"What are you my little mate doing?" He says his eyes going from blue to black and switching back to blue.

"I don't know what your talking about Sam." I say innocently giving him a cheeky smile.

He growls. "Don't pull this crap Amy. I'm not stupid. I already told you I love Claire."

I growl lowly back. "Who even said this was for you!?"

He snarls and I see his eyes turn black as he steps closer towards me. "And who else might it be for my little mate?" He asks me, so close I can feel his breath on my neck. I attempt to push him away but he holds his ground not moving a inch.

"You won't feel anything for any other guy. I am the only one who can please you." He says smirking grabbing my waist and pulling me closer so that his chest is against mine.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to gain control. "Then how do you love Claire." He ignores my question and rests his head by my neck smelling my hair.

He backs away and smirks. "Now all the males will smell me on you and will back off." He says growling.

"You already said we could never be. I'm to much of a nerd." He looks at me slowly.

"People change." He states before he walks out the door leaving me to think about what he meant. I walk to my next class which I just happen to have with Luke and Sam and to make it even better we all sit next to each other in a group.

Luke looks over at Sam growling but smirks when he smells him all over me. I feel Sam staring at me the whole class when all of a sudden I feel someone throw their arm around me. I look over and see it was just Luke so I lean my head on his shoulder bored out of my mind. He grins and listens to the class occasionally taking notes with his other hand.

Sam looks over and growls lowly at Luke his eyes flickering from blue to black. "Hands off." He says looking at Luke's arm.

Luke smirks. "Last time I checked you don't own her." He says tightening his grip on my shoulder. Sam glares daggers at him.